for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

4/18/2016 c2 Aztec 13
Awesome it looks like rocket already made a name for himself as a bounty hunter, and also both him and goot took out two of Mr big goons amazing, sly Cooper good one, I can't wait for the next chapter , i wonder how Judy going to react towards goot, I bet they become fast friends, please continue
4/11/2016 c1 Blue
I'm feeling enjoying the first chapter and I hope you'll continue with the story
4/13/2016 c1 4SilentAngel33
Is Blackjack O'Hare a bunny or a hare? Because they are two rather different things.
4/9/2016 c1 Guest
¡MUY BUENO¡ A mi me encanta
4/8/2016 c1 Guest
Love it
Keep going
4/8/2016 c1 nightmaster000
Great fist chapter. I look forward to seeing how this story develops. I'm curious will we see more Marvel characters show up later on?
4/8/2016 c1 23Jedi Alex Colbent
PLEASE by all means continue this story. It'll be amazing to see how Rocket interacts with the world that Zootopia is set in. Plus, something tells me that he's going to like Nick VERY quickly.

By the way, why is it that there is not a SINGLE Zootopia Sonic crossover? I mean THINK about it: Sonic is stranded in the city, doesn't wear clothes like the other animals do and I'm pretty sure is MUCH larger than the hedgehogs that I'm sure exist in the city, so he'd INSTANTLY be seen as a freak of nature. This practically writes ITSELF!
4/8/2016 c1 6RocketRaccoon4ever
I have lately been obsessed with Rocket and Zootopia crossovers, so this is right up my ally!
4/8/2016 c1 Max300sotka
I like that story, please continue
4/7/2016 c1 Guest
I like it, please continue
4/7/2016 c1 IamOminous
Love it, is he a criminal or a hero Or a little bit of both?
4/7/2016 c1 atom king
Can't wait to see the trouble that rocket and goot are going to cause, i can See as rocket a private investigator or a Mechanic, please update soon
4/7/2016 c1 Aztec 13
I love this story already, I can't wait to see what kind of chaos that rocket and goot are going to cause, please continue
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12