FanFiction.Net
for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

7/4/2016 c5 Cylon One
I am loving this story!

I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed viewing Zootopia for the first time.
7/4/2016 c5 IamOminous
Love it ;3
7/4/2016 c5 24Jedi Alex Colbent
I LOVE the dynamic between Rocket and Judy right now, as well as how Rocket keeps screwing with Bogo, but then again, anytime that buffalo is put in pain, I'm happy. I AM a little concerned that Rocket may take Nick's place as the smart aleck of the group, but that still remains to be seen. What you've described of the plot to come DEFIENTELY sounds interesting and I CAN'T wait.
7/4/2016 c5 8Omegashark18
A change in direction huh? Color me curious.
6/23/2016 c4 5TypingMonkey98
This is frickin' hilarious
6/14/2016 c4 5Nausicaa of the Spirits
While I'm a big fan of Wildehopps, I'm not impartial to the idea of Rockethopps. So if you do decide to make this Rockethopps, I'll be eager to see where you go with it!
6/10/2016 c4 atom king
Hey can beta Ray Bill appear later, and can rocket like make a temporary Vaccine for the night howlers ?
6/10/2016 c1 Guest
I look forward to Groot being free in the city. I wonder if giraffes or other plant eater will try to snack on Groot's leaves. When did Rocket start liking Star-Lord's music? I was under the impression that he hates it.
6/10/2016 c4 4Shanza
Oh I'm definately enjoying this! Loved the movie, and it's great how you're weaving Rocket into the tale. I think you're pretty on-par with the characterizations - the only thing that suprises me now and again is that Rocket is being so NICE. It's kinda weird, but I like it.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/7/2016 c4 2MaveriKat
That was quite fun!

And why do I have a feeling the little Polar Bear cub is going to turn out to be Morris? X3
6/7/2016 c1 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Well this is really interesting! I hope this story does great! Because I am really looking forward to it!
6/4/2016 c4 Guest
Rocket x Harem ยก judy ,Gazell , Sra Nutrenson
6/3/2016 c3 NoXVZhuusox
Please continue this sir. I am entertained by the thought of Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia. :-)
6/1/2016 c4 IamOminous
Love it can't wait to find out what happens next
6/1/2016 c4 8Omegashark18
Ah yes, the oh so great chase scene. With a nice little spin. :) Great work.
219 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »