FanFiction.Net
for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

5/23/2016 c3 2Brad W
Hmm, the only individual who I can think off for Rocket to have a romance with based on his prior dating experience is already married and with kids (I believe) in the movie so I am a bit curious as to how that would go? I'm just looking forward to a scene where someone gets a good look at Rocket's back and sees his the augmentations sticking out of him and try asking some rather pointed questions about that insane planet he originates from. Keep up the good work!
5/22/2016 c3 Semi-neutral Nixon
This is pretty great, but please try to hold off on them breaking out into song, it's kinda awkward (difficult) to read especially when someone doesn't know the tune to the song!
5/22/2016 c3 29sur2sur
I figure Sly Cooper would be a tv show similar to IT TAKES A THEIF show
As to friendship is enjoy being with someone for no other reason but it makes you feel comfortable
5/22/2016 c3 IamOminous
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~~!
5/19/2016 c3 Metz
Plz update , this story is awesome ! 3
5/19/2016 c3 Casamora
I'm going to be possibly the only person who wants Nick and Judy's relationship to remain platonic. They had the best male and female friendship I've seen in a long time (even in other Disney movies, I can't think of other examples, except Lilo and Stitch) especially when we live in a society that insists that guys and girls can't be "just" friends.
Judy and Nick are my brOTP.

I can't help but find it funny and ironic that everyone thinks Judy was the sucker in this chapter, when Rocket got unknowingly fooled by Bellwether.
5/18/2016 c3 jakemon248
great stuff keep t up, and a pairing of rocket and judy would be a nce a change of pace is cool once in a while besides in the movie the OTP feels like a strong friendship so a little alternate pair is exceptable.
5/18/2016 c3 Bibbilyboo
This story is just amazing, the personalities of the 3 scoundrels (yes, I said scoundrels, so sue me) are spot-on, the way this ties into the cannon is expertly executed. The main downside to this is that IT TAKES TOO DAMN LONG TO UPDATE, well then again, the saying, "you can't rush genius" does seem to take effect here. Just promise us to NEVER abandon the story like a bunch of other arseholes I've read, been impressed with and then disappointed when they abandoned the story for months to years. Trust me, I've only had this account for a small amount of time, and I read a lot even before I got this account. So, you have my, and many others' total support on the story. Good Luck on the later chapters, as we all know crossovers occurring during the cannon all have a choice, and a hard one to make too: will I stay true to the source material, or will I deviate from it? Drastically? Subtly? And how much will it effect the story? The fans? I trust your judgement on how you handle this, and will support indefinitely (big words make me look like an arse, I know.) Just know there are people like me who read your story and feels better about their day after reading it, or in a nutshell, PLS UPDATE SOON AND LOVE THE STORY! (Omg. I just could've said that and save the time of typing all of this. •_• uhhhhh...) _ good luck with the story!
P.S. Writer's block is a (censor)
P.P.S wow, I censor that but not arse... Logic! :D
5/18/2016 c3 nightmaster000
Another awesome chapter.
5/18/2016 c3 24Jedi Alex Colbent
Ok, I can sort of buy the fact that this is pretty much modern Earth but with animals instead of humans, so the pop culture references aren't as out of place as I previously thought.

And poor Rocket. Unaware that Bellweather is playing him like a freaking harp. And this is completely unrelated to the story here, but I now own a figure of EVERY main character featured in this chapter. I have them set up with others to fit the head canon of a story I'm working on. Judy and Nick are currently on the roster of an incarnation of the Defenders which is led by Daredevil and Bastila Shan. Other members include Ben Tennyson, Gwen, Kevin Levin, Galen Marek (AKA Starkiller), Spider-Man in his black suit variant under the alias of Wolf Spider and finally Yoshi who is sort of their psudo mascot of sorts.

Rocket and Groot meanwhile are a apart of a version of Guardians of the Galaxy led by Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) with other members including Nova, (Richard Rider) Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Apple Bloom (Yes, REALLY) and Silver and Shadow the Hedgehogs, the former of which has a Chaos Emerald with him.

And as for Bellweather, she is currently allied with a new incarnation of the Sinister Six led by Doctor Doom while the remaining four members are Koba from Planet of the Apes, the changeling queen Chrysalis, Taskmaster and Iron Monger. (Obidiah Stane). It's also worth noting that both Doom and Koba wield Chaos Emeralds. As for Finnick, I really haven't found a place he'd really fit in well. I don't imagine him to be a team player working for the common good like the Defenders or Guardians, but at the same time, he's not corrupted enough to where he'd work with supervillians. Any ideas? I know I'm just rambling about my figures right now, but I thought you'd all get a kick out of where I placed the characters.
5/18/2016 c3 2MaveriKat
That was rather enjoyable. Well done.
5/18/2016 c3 8Omegashark18
Uh oh, Bellwether got here hoofs on Rocket's gun. That's not good at all.

And now Judy enters the picture, looking forward to how she interacts with Rocket, and hopefully she gets to encounter Groot. :)
5/18/2016 c3 3Mewaponny
Friendshipping is where the people are good enough friends that it almost seems like they're in a relationship.
5/18/2016 c3 8EmPro8
Ohmygosh! Man, I thought it was bad in the movie, but do it from Rocket's POV it just made it WORSE! LOL. I was laughing the whole way. Oh, poor Judy... XD
5/18/2016 c3 12Z.R. Stein
Friendshipping is (I think) just making two people/beings friends...yeah. Anyways great chapter, it'll be nice to see Groot finally join the squad, and this chapter marks the beginning of the whole crazy Hoops and Wilde adventure so yaaay
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »