FanFiction.Net
for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

4/25/2016 c2 29sur2sur
Love the story so far
Keep up the good writing
4/24/2016 c2 8EmPro8
Yessssssssssssss. I am loving this. Please update soon.
4/20/2016 c2 IamOminous
It's going good can't wait for the next update!
4/19/2016 c2 11LivininCorsets
Rocket would make a killing in the underground selling burrnerphones to criminals
4/18/2016 c2 24Jedi Alex Colbent
And thus Zootopia's greatest conman and the Galaxy's most dangerous and aggitatable mercenary are working to together. I CANNOT wait to see how they play off of each other.

Also, Sly Cooper? Giving Tree? That last one I can probably buy existing in this universe, but how does Sly Cooper still exist?
4/18/2016 c2 nightmaster000
Another wonderful chapter.

So Rocket has decided to take up good old bounty hunting. Will he soon make a name for himself?

Look's like Rocket has made some new friends. Where will this new business venture take him?

I'm curious any chance of romance for Rocket in this story?
4/18/2016 c2 8Omegashark18
Alright, you got me. :)
4/18/2016 c2 atom king
It looks like rocket and goot made some new friends now I want to see what kind of trouble they get into now , please continue
4/18/2016 c2 Aztec 13
Awesome it looks like rocket already made a name for himself as a bounty hunter, and also both him and goot took out two of Mr big goons amazing, sly Cooper good one, I can't wait for the next chapter , i wonder how Judy going to react towards goot, I bet they become fast friends, please continue
4/11/2016 c1 Blue
I'm feeling enjoying the first chapter and I hope you'll continue with the story
4/13/2016 c1 5SilentAngel33
Is Blackjack O'Hare a bunny or a hare? Because they are two rather different things.
4/9/2016 c1 Guest
¡MUY BUENO¡ A mi me encanta
4/8/2016 c1 Guest
Love it
Keep going
4/8/2016 c1 nightmaster000
Great fist chapter. I look forward to seeing how this story develops. I'm curious will we see more Marvel characters show up later on?
4/8/2016 c1 24Jedi Alex Colbent
PLEASE by all means continue this story. It'll be amazing to see how Rocket interacts with the world that Zootopia is set in. Plus, something tells me that he's going to like Nick VERY quickly.

By the way, why is it that there is not a SINGLE Zootopia Sonic crossover? I mean THINK about it: Sonic is stranded in the city, doesn't wear clothes like the other animals do and I'm pretty sure is MUCH larger than the hedgehogs that I'm sure exist in the city, so he'd INSTANTLY be seen as a freak of nature. This practically writes ITSELF!
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »