for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

3/5/2020 c10 TMS Hobbes
No idea why u stopped writing this, its way too good. I kinda ship rocket and judy
10/2/2019 c10 9MilesTPrower14
This is so good! I hope everything is going okay and that you have understandable reasons for why you're not updating this, but if you are pls finish it, or at least make a last chapter summarizing what you had in mind
Thanks and good luck
8/18/2019 c10 Anthfurnee
I hope nothing is going wrong with you and everything is well. If something is wrong, you have my prayers and take your time writing this fanfiction. I and your fans reading this fanfiction has been missing some new chapters to this story. I am looking forward to seeing if Rocket and Bellweather's date will turn out. Or if Rocket will start missing outer space and what kind of extreme solution he could use to get it out of his system.
6/26/2019 c10 Visor Prime
when the sequel?
5/15/2019 c10 8Flapjaw
I really wasn't expecting that Lionheart would be able to collect all the newly savage mammals like that. I was hoping for a big mess of chaos in the streets that our protagonists would have had to help clean up themselves. The justification that they were using Rocket's rad guns was believable, but I was still a little disappointed until I got to the interaction between Rocket and Bellweather in this chapter.

That was worth it. This feels like a damn good spy story with all the layers of their relationship and how it conflicts with Bellweather's conspiracy. I look forward to eventually seeing more. I know a thing or two about taking awhile to release a new chapter, so I wish you the best of luck with finding time for this story again.
5/6/2019 c10 2AkaDeca
Dang. Bellwether is still a beech. Please update!
5/6/2019 c9 AkaDeca
Love Rocket here so much!
5/6/2019 c8 AkaDeca
Sucks about his shoes. Wish you would update
5/6/2019 c7 AkaDeca
Loved the things with Groot! I knew Bellweather was a bicth
5/6/2019 c6 AkaDeca
Not those punks again! Update please!
5/6/2019 c5 AkaDeca
To let was perfect here! Bogo is a bitch. And I don’t trust Bellwether with all this tech.
5/6/2019 c4 AkaDeca
Rocket is the best. He saved that bear!
5/6/2019 c3 AkaDeca
Rocket is smart about Judy. Please update!
5/6/2019 c2 AkaDeca
Loved Rocket here. Nick is sly and I love it! Please update! Groot was beautiful here.
5/5/2019 c1 AkaDeca
Really love this idea so far! Is that Stan Lee!? And love how Groot is with him!
178 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »