for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

Is Finnic SPELUNKING IN ELEPHANT PUSSY?! XDDDDD
3/23/2019 c1 13Venom-In-Florida
Its Ooga chaka, ooga ooga ooga chaka, by Blue Swede, not suede
2/10/2019 c10 thecrazyshipper3746
I love this crossover u did a great job writing it
11/1/2018 c10 AndyTheBooksnake24
This is such a cool story idea and I love how you've written it. Keep up the good work!
8/5/2018 c10 Bloo Jay
I LOVE THIS!

When will you update? Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/25/2018 c10 6Ghost Wolf 114
AWESOME STORY! please update when you can
3/16/2018 c10 Guest
Please, you're killing me, UPDATE!
3/8/2018 c10 9The Shadow Jedi
I didn't get the reference of the rather disappointing "upcoming" Dark Tower film that was a bastardization of a great book produced by the worst company in history that raped Spider-Man numerous times, horribly marketed the Ghostbusters reboot, made the Emoji movie, and now is going to make a fourth Men in Black in the spirit of Jurassic World even though the Jurassic Park franchise has a big fanbase, the first one is one of the greatest films of all-time, and Jurassic World was built by nostalgia. Long story short, it would be an insult to all the idiots in the world if I called Sony idiots.

Okay, now that I've got that rant out of the way let's move on to the review. I like the awkward humor of the beginning and I feel like the relationship between Rocket and Bellwether is justifiable. But since she's got the hots for Rocket is she going to go easier on them or be even more ruthless than she already is? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
2/24/2018 c10 Guest
Yay, you're back!
2/24/2018 c10 kerrowe
A bit excited that things are turning up action-wise.
And that an update actually happened in so long.
I hope you're able to male the story reach the end you're hoping for though.
2/24/2018 c10 6Thespurgin
It retuuuuurns!
2/24/2018 c10 23Jedi Alex Colbent
“* Reference to Idris Elba as Roland Deschain in the upcoming Dark Tower film.”

I’m... just going to assume this chapter was written beforehand, but it’s good to have you back.
2/24/2018 c10 zanpaktospirit0
I ship it
2/20/2018 c1 Wowwwser
Amazing! please update!
10/28/2017 c9 Jbld2
I love this story! Please update soon!
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »