for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

9/24/2017 c7 Sizzilingbird
My friend is watching zootopia while I read this.
9/9/2017 c1 1GhostlyRabbit
this story was so awesome and very well written :)
you did really well on this story. you did good with fitting rocket into the story,almost as if he belongs good that you stay true to zootopia's original plot,while changing things a little,to make rocket fit in more,and honestly,its really good. almost makes me wish it were part of the real movie. this is a very good crossover indeed,especially with how you wrote the characters,you did good at capturing there personality's w and how they interact with each other,its good. you honestly did a great job on this,if only you finished this wonderful story. i hope you will finish it someday. i'd really love to see the next chapter. iv'e never been to good at doing reviews on things,but so far i don't see anything wrong with this story,its well written and the grammar is good to. your good at writing :) keep up the good work and someday you will be even better. well that's it for my review,bye ~chicadee
7/28/2017 c9 1Uranium235
I like the story so far. You've been able to change the plot enough to make it your own while avoiding any plot holes.

My only complaint would be that it seems like Judy and Nick are sidekicks in what should be their own story. Since Rocket came into their world he should be the extra, but the way the story's going so far Judy and Nick are the extras.
7/22/2017 c9 LittleOldWriter12
Omg I love it so much! Wonderful story! Love the whole back story and stuff, it taught me a few things about Rocket. Keep up the good work!
5/27/2017 c9 4empirebuilder1
I don't usually get into crossovers, but this is arguably one of the better ones I've seen. Sure, it takes a literal Deus Ex Machina to introduce Rocket to the world of Zootopia, but considering how outlandish the world of GotG inherently is it makes sense.

And Rocket fits remarkably well into the original plot, despite being the complete, utter asshole he is. Dang, this story's old- I hope the author keeps on updating, I'm looking forward to this story's completion!
5/17/2017 c9 nightmaster000
Great chapter. Happy to see this story is still alive and kicking.
5/17/2017 c9 Lord Mortensen
Great chapter! definitely I love this fic! please update soon!
5/15/2017 c9 Anonymous Fan
Hey there! I came across this fanfic and i absolutely love it! It's super amazing and you write all the characters so perfectly! Can't wait for what's next!
5/14/2017 c7 Guest
Look judging by the way this story is going either just put Rocket with Judy or an OC otter like you said. Or just have Rocket and Judy be very good/close friends like Groot. But the way it's going Judy and Nick shouldn't really be a pairing. Hell until Zootopia 2 comes out we really don't know if they get together
5/15/2017 c9 23Jedi Alex Colbent
Now THAT was the chapter I was hoping to get! All sorts of backstory and "feels" to it.

Though why do I remember Rocket's reason for creation as a sort of companion for an inmate at a galactic mental asylum? Then again, that's might be the 616 universe over the Ultimate universe that the MCU likes to base their works on.

In any case, great chapter and good to have you back.
5/15/2017 c9 9The Shadow Jedi
This chapter didn't really focus on the plot of Zootopia, but I like that you're changing things up a bit. Now since Nick and Judy k now about Rockets past, they'll probably wotk better with him so good job on that. Anyways, good chapter looking forward to more.
5/15/2017 c9 29sur2sur
Glad you put u the next chapter and if anyone complains that it is not what was said in marvel comics
remind them this is your story and an alternate universe
Keep writing
5/15/2017 c9 kerrowe
Good to see the fic again.
Wasn't expecting the backstory exposition. Though I suppose i like it anyways because I didn't know much about Rocket's story.
Curious about and if his backstory will mean much later on though.
5/14/2017 c9 Arrow1021
this chapter is awsome, keep up the good work
5/14/2017 c9 Naruto-Man
This is the same chapter
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »