for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

5/14/2017 c9 8Omegashark18
Uh, this the exact same chapter as the last one.
4/21/2017 c2 4bob the kraken
Rocket you are a fuckin boss
3/10/2017 c8 7TheColorsofSand
I can't believe I'm still awake at one thirty in the morning reading a zootopia/guardians of the galaxy crossover and getting really into it. Also, I almost lost it when Rocket yelled 'Cheese it!'- hysterical.
2/27/2017 c8 8Flapjaw
I've read some terrorist attack level stuff happening in Zootopia before and it often breeds great stories. Rocket has been on point so far, and the violence level is more believable than in the original film. I love how the Zootopian characters have been handled and their interactions with Rocket are perfect. I eagerly await the next installment.
2/13/2017 c8 Guest
Very good pls continue!
2/9/2017 c1 Cheshire shadow
That's going to be interesting. I wonder how people will react to groot...especially if rocket finds a way to grow him ultra fast back to normal...at least he has those guns. Considering I just got marvel conquest of champions on my phone again it makes me see the 2 debating rocket's future...
2/6/2017 c8 Guest
Please, continue! Yogur story si amazing!
1/21/2017 c8 Skyfall
I would find it interesting if you write Rocket telling them about his past. How he escaped and all that. I love it so far!
1/10/2017 c8 5OnyxWoof73
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
also i really wanna read Judy and Nick finding out about Rocket's implants and whatnot.

PLEASE THIS IS SO GOOD!
1/7/2017 c8 unchained04
So ughm did you like die or sumtin
12/5/2016 c8 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter
11/23/2016 c8 Guest
Hey please post another chapter, I'm really enjoying the series.
11/16/2016 c8 1Ol' Maddox
Please write another chapter I'm enjoying the series
10/28/2016 c8 Atom king
That was epic , rocket is the man or mammal doesn't matter this chapter is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter please continue
10/28/2016 c8 11LivininCorsets
Lol the kissing line was funny and poor Judy her first feel up lol. I wonder if rocket has to stitch himself up.

Chief needs to get that branch out of his ass.

Did this come up? Why is clawhouser over weight? Thyroid issue or did he actually fall into the doughnut cop stereotype.
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »