for You're a Long Way from Home - Rocket Raccoon in Zootopia

8/5/2016 c7 TheSinfulDragonEmperor
Ha ha ha slendermane oh you've outdone your self.
8/5/2016 c7 23Jedi Alex Colbent
Well... that was more or less the same thing that happened in the movie, except for that last bit with Groot stumbling onto the Nighthowler lab. This'll definitely send the story in another direction.
8/5/2016 c7 1Darman Skirata
Slendermane... Oh why can't I breathe... Rocket should keep the hologram like that, or at least have it be a setting, for the LOLs and intimidation.
8/5/2016 c7 29sur2sur
love the chapter
keep up the good work
8/5/2016 c7 6Thespurgin
slendermane.
****ing Slendermane.
Oh lord that's priceless!
8/5/2016 c7 8Omegashark18
Slendermane, that is rich! Way to go Groot!

I also like how Rocket keeps yelling at Nick for stupid stuff he did. Now he should know better. :)
8/5/2016 c7 11LivininCorsets
Go groot!
7/19/2016 c6 anon
Pretty fun story so far, really liking the pacing on your stories divergence from the source material and looking forward to see how the story progresses. As for the characters you've done a good job of keeping them in character for the most part, some people might complain the Rocket's a little more soft than usual but considering everything that has occurred, it seems spot on. You've also get me hoping for a Rocket/Judy ship, you've created some nice chemistry between the two. Pointless shipping aside, very nice job on a nicely written story so far and I look forward to seeing more!
7/19/2016 c6 The Reviewer
I love the story so far. Keep it up!
7/17/2016 c6 Guest
Update
7/15/2016 c6 Rai24
Love this story, you just got a new follower and I just got a new favorite.
7/15/2016 c6 Guest
Hahaha that's good seriously why Didt think of that sooner
This a great story keep going I'm looking forward to what happens next
7/14/2016 c6 Guest
This is compltly cool keep writing
7/14/2016 c6 1CrinkleCorgi
I caught that little reference with Finnick and his climbing gear
7/13/2016 c6 8EmPro8