for Life's A Game

5/10 c25 GreenCraze
Ahhhh the suspense is killing meeee. I hope this gets updated soon! It's really great and im really looking forward to ama's fights
5/9 c25 Guest
Loooooveeeed the savagery! Looking forward to your update.
4/28 c25 codm14
Great story
4/6 c3 Guest
There is a certain amount of distress with 'coming back to bite her in the ass later', when specifically talking about how she essentially starved herself intentionally. Thoughts like 'permanently stunted growth' come to mind.

I really, really hope it's not something like that.
4/6 c7 EvilHound
The fact that she doesn't Hate everyone involved both makes no sense and is disgusting. If you're going to put something as trauma-inducing as intended mind rape in your story you have to acknowledge the consequences. These people would rather indulge the paranoia of an old man than protect the mental health of a 3yr old, not because they couldn't stop it but because they seemingly didn't think it was a big deal. Congratulations, you have written the first fic to make me hate, Minato.
3/25 c19 1OoOXylionOoO
With all her chakra how can her sharingan be active for so little time?
3/25 c15 OoOXylionOoO
The link between this chapter and the 2 before is weird. Like... I don't understand how we passed from her being attacked to her not remembering anything beside the summoning jutsu... To her remembering again.
3/14 c25 Yukalong
I read the whole story you have created in a row and it fascinates me, the main character you created seems very charismatic and how you carry the story seems incredible to me, it is amazing for me how you have created this entire timeline of history.
I discovered your story yesterday and I spent it reading the story all day in a row, time flew by.

I have nothing but praise for the story you created and I hope you continue it and that this comment from someone you never know will motivate you to continue

I translated this text from Spanish to English. Please forgive any misspelling in the text.
3/14 c1 Yukalong

i'am sorry for gramatic, i not inglish parlant this text is traslated for google trasleitor xd
3/13 c25 killerstreak
I love this fic. The character development is amazing. The story is awesome. please post more.
3/8 c25 AnosDT95
What an amazing story. :)

What Ama did was disturbingly cruel.
This will have consequences.
Wonder if she will reflect on it and maybe regnet it.

I fear to imagine what will happen if something happens to Shisui because of Danzo and the Uchiha.
She would massacre the Konoha and Clan elders and probably most of the Clan
3/5 c25 smilesy
Not sure if Ama thought that her message that anyone treating Konohans poorly would be punished was received how she wanted it. It seems obvious that anyone who saw their teammate/fellow shinobi tortured like this would want revenge. She just escalated the violence...
3/5 c25 16BukkakeNoJutsu
OMG. That was the best speech Ama!
3/3 c25 4everfictional
Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Thank you so much for this brilliant, captivating chapter! XD I’m straight up so hyped and I’m loving all of the quality buildup.
3/3 c24 4everfictional
Mama’s here (because let’s be real, she’s got her mama bear written all over her for all of her people). ;3 Love the chapter! XD
1,069 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »