for Desired

2/18/2021 c7 1GothicPheonix
Poor Heidi lol. Really going to be a struggle for her. At least she was smart enough now to realize telling Bella she is her actual mate when she probably still loves Edward is not a good idea; unless she meets with Didyme who can read bonds and know whether they are mates, however that would mean Bella needs to learn to trust the Queens which will probably be a hard sell right now
2/18/2021 c7 andrewpine
How much crap will hit the fan with the squirrel munchers when Charlie asks them where his daughter is? once she gives into Heidi how will,Bella feel I wonder?
why did they not explain to her that she is fairy boy's singer and not his mate
and all he cares about is her blood?
seriously?
2/18/2021 c7 4Aticia
OMG my OTP . You made my day better :D It was short but cute I hope you will make it update soon and you have a great day. :)
2/18/2021 c4 whyte1427
lmao she finally realised
2/18/2021 c1 whyte1427
oooh and the Queens are together. Niceeeee
2/18/2021 c1 whyte1427
Oh so I guess Heidi hasn't realised Bella is her mate? I love the route this fic is taking already
2/18/2021 c7 2IsaboJangles
Damn another one that I love. I love how funny Heidi is
2/17/2021 c7 3starlighttauriel
I high key hope that Bella doesn’t make it easy for Heidi and the Queens! I think I might have commented something similar before, but every time I read this I get indignant on Bella’s behalf.
2/17/2021 c7 Edge Maverick
pobre Heidi me da un poco de pena ver como sufre al no poder responder a los afectos de e insinuaciones de Bella
2/17/2021 c7 1Magic2488
I love Heidi's personality. Can't wait to read more!
2/17/2021 c7 9ArielApostolos
I am soooo happy to see these stories updating! Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to reading your new stuff when you're ready to publish it!
2/17/2021 c7 Guest
Glad to see this one back too, it was one of my favorites.
2/17/2021 c7 Npsouls1
Very nice to see a new chapter, after so long, love this paring. Keep up the good work and stay healthy out there.
2/17/2021 c7 Doritos79