for Desired

3/2/2018 c2 1Sodapop4me2004
I wish you would continue on this love it
11/28/2017 c6 andrewpine
You can't bring us to this point and then let the story languish for fourteen months ,is not fair to all of your followers.
11/28/2017 c5 andrewpine
Is she going to request that someone else watch over her instead of Heidi? or does she want to see fairy boy?
11/28/2017 c4 andrewpine
Is she so desperate for attention that she will over look that this coven shit on her and kicked her to the curb because a four hundred year old coven leader would not stand up to a child and his is so ready to bend over and kiss that child's ass that he cannot see that those two were not knows what it is like to have a mate and it is not what was going on between fairy boy and B did hate how stupid Carlisle and insane Esme were when it came to their little golden boy.
11/28/2017 c1 andrewpine
All I need to know is if you are going to finish it .Looks like Bella will be finding out that deep down she is a lesbian and will enjoy what Heidi has in-store for her .then once she is turned she can repay her in kind.
9/5/2017 c6 1aficionadoNYC
Given that the last update was 51 weeks ago, I'm going to assume this one is dead, but if there's a chance it could continue, please do... I've read this one several times now, and I love this version of Heidi that you've created
8/19/2017 c3 GISA103
This is one of the best tale ever please update this epic tale..
7/6/2017 c6 AcetaBells
i loooooooove your stories
6/17/2017 c6 Aliyah81
This is such a great story. I can only hope that you will find it in your heart to continue this!
6/3/2017 c6 Jamie
It's been awhile. Are you okay? I hope you update soon! It's an awesome story! :)
5/27/2017 c6 Guest
when are you going to update this story?
5/16/2017 c1 merniizztat
Interesting...
5/5/2017 c6 Blob
Please update! It's been awhile and I miss this story and Her's. You don't have to update everyday, but it'd be cool to see another update! Even just now and then. Hope you're well! Blob
4/5/2017 c6 YowYowBear
Hi! I really like this story! I love how Heidi didn't know who Bella was to her until it was practically too late! I also love how she doesn't know what to do when it comes to caring for Bella emotionally. I know it's been a while, but I would like to see how this story ends :3
3/24/2017 c6 40deathgeonous
Heidi's slow and fucked up. Sorta understandable with her personality, but still... Well, thanks for writing what you did of this and please do continue it as you are able to, goodbye for now.
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »