for Desired

6/30/2016 c5 Guest
The queens still do not know that bella as a shield power.
6/30/2016 c5 Guest
What will ask bella ? Maybe she will ask if the queens are released in exchange edward and it remains with them.
6/27/2016 c5 DracoKing30
cant wait for new chapters
6/27/2016 c5 Doritos79
6/21/2016 c2 ScOut4It
Poor Heidi...

Great series of seductive moves! Especially the attempted coercion :-D
6/21/2016 c1 ScOut4It
Hahaha super sweet beginning!

Really smooth transition between Heidi and Bella and later the Queens.
Love Heidi's lascivious thoughts and plans. And love how easily Edward is pushed aside. Great with not putting too much focus on him, but more as white noise in the space.

Nice hint of the depth of bond likely to reveal itself. I'm glad Heidi is lusting first and showing her sexy, ancient, prowess.
6/19/2016 c5 indigobenson23
Is there more to this? Its beautiful
6/15/2016 c5 Zed
How come all your stories are amazing? Like i don't understand how you do it. Keep up the good work :) Till next time xx
6/13/2016 c5 Guest
Please update :)
6/9/2016 c5 aryalyn
I get you're going with Bella is all innocent and Heidi is obviously way beyond experienced but I like the fact that you have Heidi realizing she screwed up. I don't know. I think that while Bella felt the major attraction to Heidi, she would feel like she is just another notch on the bedpost and she doesn't want that. Like Heidi pointed out to herself, she did try blackmailing her so hopefully Bella doesn't give in any time soon. No matter her sexual desires. I'd like to see Heidi earn back...forgiveness for treating her in such a way. Like an object or toy. I can't see Bella trusting her even if Heidi does tell her the truth about being her mate. I'd think it was just another line coming out of her mouth.
6/7/2016 c5 Tilty.bbb
This was brilliant.
6/1/2016 c5 Guest
This story is so awesome. I am so happy that you finally updated it .
6/1/2016 c5 Blob
Awesome update! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
373 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »