for Desired

5/31/2016 c5 agirl00z
Ahh, good ole' UST. Awesome chapter.
5/31/2016 c5 3BerserkBookWorm
Aw, their bond is so weak, and it's making me sad. These two need to learn to communicate. That's the only way for their emotional bond to grow. It doesn't help that Bella is being all stubborn and refusing to talk or look at Heidi. Let's hope that Bella 's request isn't anything too crazy. Great chapter, and I hope that they fix their relationship soon!
5/30/2016 c5 GISA103
Wow Heidi is so cute now that she know that Bella is her mate. This chapter was just so lovely. Thank you.
5/30/2016 c5 Mariemullinax
Absolutely wonderful, this story is so well put together. All your story's, that I have read, are so well put together. I can feel that they were not just thrown together, but where planed out with great care. You are an absolutely wonderful writer, and I hope you never stop writing. Even if you stop all the other story's your writing, and start something different with no plan to continue the others. I would continue to read your writings just because you have written it. You are truly a amazing writer. It's just all the story's you have written, that I have read, are not lacking in anything. At least not to me. Sorry for this weird random review, but I just a to tell you how much I love all the story's, BY YOU, that I have read. That has never happened be on the site for me (to like every story written by the same author). You are absolutely a wonderful author.
5/30/2016 c5 Guest
I love this story and I'm glad you updated it! I'm so curious as to what Bella is going to ask. I love Heidi!
5/30/2016 c5 Arial Wolf
Awesome bloody brilliant thank you
5/30/2016 c5 Anonymous
You muse is back I see but I had the impression that heidi was one of the favourite of the queens if so why are they acting this way?
Anyway keep it up ;)
5/30/2016 c5 crazylikeart
Wait what?
Heidi had already taken Bella once? WHEN?
I just went through old chapters to make sure and didn't see that happening.
5/30/2016 c5 1jessie901121
WELCOME BACK ! 3 3
5/30/2016 c5 DeJee
poor heidi i wonder what the reqeust would be
5/29/2016 c5 4Matthias L. Stormcrow
Cool
5/29/2016 c5 marlastiano
5/29/2016 c5 Guest
I will be looking forward to the next chapter. I'm curious to see what Bella wishes to discuss.
5/29/2016 c5 TJK78
Great chapter. Thanks for sharing.
5/29/2016 c5 SH4D0W44
XD wet dream poor Heidi that was torture, hot, but torture ; )
373 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »