for Desired

6/1/2021 c10 9ArielApostolos
Ahhhhh! cliffhanger much?! :P lol
6/1/2021 c10 Jane Cahill 18
Why are you doing this to me!? I NEED MOOOREEEEEE!
You are amazing
6/1/2021 c10 Ivy
Cliffhanger :O what's in the room?
6/1/2021 c10 wolfgirl9713
this story is amazing and I love reading it please update
6/1/2021 c10 thesewitheringpetals
a cliffhanger! i'm really enjoying this pairing and this story. thanks for writing!
6/1/2021 c10 MorganKFreeman
AHHH THANK YOUU FOR NOT HAVING ME WAIT LONG FOR THIS UPDATE 3
6/1/2021 c10 2AylaMoon
ITS A SEX CHAMBER... im sorry though im not. God I love this story. Its rare to find one that consist of less talked about character and Hedi it quite definitely sex on legs. I really like how you wrote about Hedi teying not to focus on Bellas body while ensuring that it was definitely a distraction. What the hell is in that room Saiyon. UPDATE. With love from your favorite peasant.~ AylaMoon
6/1/2021 c10 Guest
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER oh my god this cliffhanger is KILLING ME! (awesome chapter Seriously! And don't pay me attention, every second waiti for the next chapter is worth it~)
6/1/2021 c10 Horseshoefijzer
I sure did expect to wait longer. A pleasant surprise for sure. Make me happy you have, but also what the heck you left me on an even worse cliffhanger than the last chapter. Also also this chapter was wonderfully long and I thank you for that.
6/1/2021 c10 TTshorty33
omg what what what is in the room?!
5/31/2021 c9 Firepaw15
Awesome update! I love the push-pull relationship Heidi and Bella have and how they're both working it out and still completely missing each other
5/30/2021 c9 3starlighttauriel
Ooh, “oh my” what? Their bond is better in general probably, but I wonder if there’s something else too. Nice update!
5/30/2021 c9 4Awoken Dreamer
I am so happy you updated. My, oh my. I am seriously so in love with this story, it's not even funny. Can't wait for the next update!
5/30/2021 c9 4Aticia