for Desired

3/22/2021 c8 Gustavo Silva
I'm feeling sorry for Heidi, is it just me or even Bella's mind is trying hard to bring the two together but Bella is making it difficult? Turning Heidi into an ice cream was interesting, Bella forget Edward and go live.
3/22/2021 c2 andrewpine
Poor Heidi
3/22/2021 c8 1GothicPheonix
Even though you think it’s a bad chapter I like it because it was hinted at what problems Heidi might be struggling with in the last chapter but this gives us a clear point of view from Heidi. And that Heidi trying to avoid Bella sometimes is not just a one night thing but starting to become a pattern with reasons Bella doesn’t know fully
3/22/2021 c8 Anon
I LOVE YOU! Thank you for updating! That Ghost one where Bella is reincarnated looks like it’ll be a great story! I cant wait for the next chapter of all your stories!
3/22/2021 c8 Tilty.bbb
Fantastic read well done
3/22/2021 c8 marlastiano
funny :)
3/21/2021 c7 SulpiciaRose
Oh I love this please update soon.
2/27/2021 c7 fabrayctrl
I’m glad that Heidi is holding back now that she knows that it’s Bella’s body’s reaction not actually her wanting it for now which make everything more interesting bc she had to woo her to finally get to her completely
2/27/2021 c7 weepingbirch
Thank you for updating.
2/27/2021 c7 Night Terror56
Great Chapter.
2/24/2021 c7 Haseo187
Keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/23/2021 c7 natcityjp
Sweet! I think it's time for one of them to catch a break. Maybe Bella will fall for Heidi soon, and realize that she's pretty awesome.
2/22/2021 c7 petulantpeck10
Pure torture indeed for Heidi in all senses. I could almost feel the sexual tension. I wonder now how long the both of them will last
2/20/2021 c7 GISA103
Wow I loved this chapter Thank youuuuu so much and pleaseee more
2/19/2021 c7 6Super MKatR
Oh gosh, more please. Should she just come out and tell her they were mates and that she didn’t know at first just knew she wanted her? Be completely open and honest? Tell her that he wants a relationship with her mate and turn her? Then Bella realized that was the reason for the sudden change in Heidi... maybe it would cause Bella to pause and reflect. Then after some emotional bonding and honesty, they accept their mates...?

Just what I want to happen as I can’t take the angst. Whatever you do just keep writing. I do love this pairing idea.
376 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »