for Operation: KATNAP

5/15/2013 c3 57Technical Technicalities
HAHAHAHAHA! The ending with the operatives still in their cat abilities!
5/15/2013 c1 Technical Technicalities
Aww, I want a Numbuh 4 kitty! Scratch that, I just want a numbuh 4! :P
7/11/2010 c3 numbuh78
luved it, you got everyone exsactly right, numbuhfour was awsome! *hugs numbuh four kitty plush toy*
2/20/2010 c3 40super ario
Ohoho! How cute. (:
1/18/2010 c3 2Defender-of-the-Moon
This fanfic was simply fluffy! (No pun intended!) I love the way you described them as cats, you did a great job! I love the ending, too~! Great work!
9/3/2005 c3 Acts of Tekla
*Applause* It's just like an episode! Really well-written, too.
8/20/2005 c3 Sandra
I simply loved it!People should make more stories like this...=)
4/2/2005 c3 miaowzie
WONDERFUL STORY! funny, amusing, and it kept me reading it for a really long time! you did a great job on this one!

P.S. numbuh 5 was particularly adorable!
2/25/2005 c1 4xpetahzx
Wow, this story is amazing compared to all the others. Surprised you only got three chapters done in two years.
1/9/2005 c3 10Stealer of Shino's Glasses
this story is awsome im adding it to my favorites

every thing!
8/18/2004 c2 1Gangstalicious624
Aw
4/5/2004 c3 17Sentra
shoulda been longer - i kinda like the idea of kitty next door... it was really good ^.^
sentra ^.~
3/5/2004 c3 22DanMat6288
ALERT! ALERT! CARTOON NETWORK STOLE YOUR CAT-LADY CHARACTER! SEE "OPERATION: C.A.T.S."
Maybe you can submit your fan-fic to Cartoon Network and/or Mr. Waterburton and they can use the cat lady from the actuall episode.
10/14/2003 c1 5Shake Goodbye
...-silence-... omg! O.o I luv this fic! the kitty KND! lol luvin it!
9/23/2003 c3 The OFFICIAL Numbuh Zero
I'm BAACK!

Have you entered this in to Numbuh Ellenventy-billion yet? When, and only when, I see a KND episode called Operation K.A.T-N.A.P I will be happy. I have drawen the Kittens Next Door And will hopefully be able to post them up soon I have made some very slight changes so they look more kitten-like though.X} Thank you SO much for sharing this absolutly PURR-fect story with me.

This is the OFFICIAL Numbuh Zero, signing off.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »