for Because I Love You

Sweet!
1/2/2021 c2 reisova
Very good story
6/3/2020 c2 Clare
A fab AU fic! I love the idea of the Captain marching out in the heavy snowfall, in a bit of a tizz in case Maria doesn't come back from the abbey, and taking his bad mood out on the taxi driver as he goes to bring her back :) And that 2nd chapter is the cherry on the cake! I love that it's Maria struggling with naughty thoughts about Georg and that she kinda proposed to him :) I like that you haven't written her as being too naive but instead as the strong, free-spirited and direct woman that she is :D
2/2/2017 c2 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
That was lovely :) Sharing a room right after proposal... good one
5/1/2016 c2 33augiesannie
Mmmm yes, room sharing definitely merited a second chapter. Loved M's uncontrollable dreams (and the guest appearance by the nuns) and the delicious tension you built up between them. And lovely the way it ended in a proposal. Great job with this story! Thanks for writing it!
5/1/2016 c1 augiesannie
I'm so sorry that my review was delayed, but I loved this story from the first time I read it. The whole idea is very creative and the writing is so vivid. I loved the way things got out in the open between them, too. It's just a wonderful situation you've put together here!
4/18/2016 c2 Maria
Awe! I love it!
4/15/2016 c2 35lemacd
D'aaaaaawwwww. There is something so yummy... the close quarters, the reflective window (rawr). i loooooove the dilemma that Maria faces: go to sleep and have that disturbingly arousing dream or stay awake and think about all manners of things they could get up to. And then knowing it wasn't his hand but not wanting to give away that she was indulging her own desires a bit there too... very sweet, what started as them being nervous and awkward turns into realizing that it is actually feels very natural to snuggle up in bed together. Great job. Prompt Queen.
4/14/2016 c2 28Mie779
Loved this... wonderful awkward and sweet and romantic... love how vividly Maria imagine her and Georg in bed together...
4/14/2016 c2 10bloomandgrow
Loved it! thanks so much
4/14/2016 c2 58gothicbutterfly95
Lovely continuation.
I love the way Georg sought to reassure her, but the worry she was feeling was still very present. The way she let him into the bed was very sweet, as was him subconsciously reaching out for her while he's asleep.
The proposal may not have been totally conventional but it definitely was adorable, and I loved that she teased him about it.
4/12/2016 c2 2bloghey131313
Oh I adore this! Love the idea, love the way you wrote their feelings!
4/12/2016 c2 27utility - singer
Very sexy and sweet and I was sorry to see it end. But I suppose it had to, before they returned and the children began asking questions of how and where Georg proposed...lol. Really fun read.
4/12/2016 c2 eve1993
I love this little fluffy story. Ugh perfection. You had me in stitches all the way through...but the ending with the "hand" thing...well I just couldn't stop laughing at reading that. lol I just wish she'd told him about her dreams, I'm sure he would've had them as well. ;) This was a great contribution to the April writing prompt. Well done!
4/12/2016 c2 15ThePoorDidntWantThisOne
I'm am so pleased that you decided to do a follow up to your first chapter. Call me what you will but I do love when these two get forces into an uncomfortable situation and have to cope with it all! Delightful!

And I love that your turned the tables and let Maria be the one with the naughty thoughts about Georg! It's difficult to keep her in character and let her be innocent but not naive-she knows what she wants even if she hasn't had it just yet!

This was terrific! Thanks for sharing!
28 Page 1 2 Next »