for Felis et Ursus

2/25 c13 4Go Outside
I’m so excited to hear how they finally discover their mutual love for one another! Who will be the brave one? Thanks for the two amazing chapters in one day!
2/25 c12 Go Outside
So thankful for a new chapter! Poor sweet, pining Rubeus. He needs some love. Wonderful job on this chapter. I am looking forward to some more banter between he and Minerva, you write it so well. Thank you!
10/14/2019 c11 Go Outside
I love this! I love dear sweet Rubeus! So glad Fang will be okay too. What a wonderfully written chapter. The emotion is so palpable, I wanted to hug him too. You are doing such a great job, thank you for you work!
9/24/2019 c10 Agapeanthos
Ah, so sweet! Speaking of Christmas movies, I would die happy to see this turned into one.
9/24/2019 c9 Agapeanthos
Love your tapping on the fourth wall, and this is so funny and sweet. Absolutely adore your writing style.
9/24/2019 c8 Agapeanthos
Well, hot damn - I need a fan.
9/24/2019 c7 Agapeanthos
This is probably my favorite take on the coffee/tea shop premise ever.
9/24/2019 c6 Agapeanthos
Oh my gosh, what a site! I'm literally laughing out loud, thanks for this bit of comedy.
9/24/2019 c5 Agapeanthos
I love this glimpse into their recovery and growing affection after the war. And I love how Hagrid was the gentle support she needed to take care of her mental health. Really touching and beautiful.
9/24/2019 c4 Agapeanthos
Go, Minerva! This chapter was a whirlwind of emotions for me - humor, anger, pride - great job balancing it all.
9/24/2019 c3 Agapeanthos
Oh, poor Hagrid, poor Minerva! My heart!
9/24/2019 c2 Agapeanthos
Oh, my heart. You've characterized them both so perfectly.
9/24/2019 c1 Agapeanthos
So sweet. I've never thought of this pairing before, but I'm so glad you wrote this.
8/28/2019 c10 Go Outside
Wow! Love the atmosphere you created with this latest chapter. The dialogue was fantastic and thoroughly enjoyable. How sweet are they? Well done and thank you!
8/16/2019 c9 Guest
I love these stories! Thank you for sharing. You write very well (and I suck at giving reviews.. but I just wanted to say that I appreciate getting to read your lovely work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »