for A Symphony of Vibrating Strings

9/2/2018 c5 54VenaHope
Oh boy. Torture time. Granted, although I see there point in thinking that she is faking, they are also highly trained Shinobi who could also spot a language when they here one. Plus, A-Rank. A. B-Rank. B. Letters. They're pronounced the same as well. They have roman numerals, I heard Zetsu and Suigetsu speak English, among other characters. They have 1, 2, 3, and have counted in English in the show, so, they know English, they might not speak it, hell it might even be like speaking Latin to them, but they know it. Also.. I get she's in denial, but after witnessing the Sharingan, and character's defying the laws of physics, wouldn't a rational person realize they are no longer in there world? Or at the very least, she would think this to be some kind of dream.. or at least until that nasty hit. Does she, or does she not have chakra? Because she would end up developing a chakra system... namely because that's what happened to humanity the first time chakra was introduced. Love the story though, don't find to many of these, when ya do, it usually does into the 'OC goes into angst emo asshole mode harder than Sasuke' type of thing... please don't do that...
Also please update!
9/2/2018 c5 Ghost
Please update!
7/14/2018 c5 medelin911
you need help , wow ... maybe try to get some help
6/25/2018 c5 Typha
Love this story.
5/1/2018 c1 4BloodOfMyLove
I'm devastated that there isn't more. What a way to leave us hanging. I'd love to see where you take this, but thank you for sharing what you did. You wrote this really well and realistically. I wish there were more stories like it.
5/1/2018 c5 bobosaurus
i just stumbled across this gem!
Read through the chapters on the edge of my seat and then hit the end of chapter 5
Pleasepleaseplease update..
I know its been over a year but man i am so curious to see how the story pans out. How she gets out of the whole situation etc. hope to hear from you soon!
4/18/2018 c5 ForestOfImagination
Omg what's gonna happen next? Well torture and interrogation obvs BUT I'm guessing from the chair they've straped her up to theyre gonna electrocute her and I cant say I've been excited for that lol anyway I kind of the slow pace that's going on I've tea Thai when j shouldn't been doing work but hey just shows how addictive this fic is! I can't think of who she's gonna end up staying with or being looked after by but I can't wait to see! I like her internal monolouge of giguring stuff out she sounded very smart and likeable especially with the upchuck getting there. I hope to see all the mind games kanden is gonna do or anyone as it's a ninja village. Youve written a lovely story and I can't wait to see what unfolds!
2/9/2018 c5 bleedingangel95
Oh my god! This is getting good! Nicely done!
2/9/2018 c3 bleedingangel95
I couldn't stop laughing at that ending! -
2/5/2018 c5 6Fuuka The Dream
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !
Sorry, but your story is just amazing and I don't have the words in english to say it xD
I can't wait to read the next chapter, good luck !

A french reader
11/24/2017 c5 AbandonedAccountEMF
Wow. This is excellent, and super fucking intense. I just. Wow.

I love the main character, she feels like a real person, which can be part to write for these situations.

I’m so glad you used “soft interrogation” , it made the whole thing feel more real, and thus scarier. If you’d started off with pulling fingernails I wouldn’t feel nearly as intimidated!

I can’t wait to read more! :D
11/7/2017 c5 4Ie-maru
Interesting story! Looking forward to more!
10/21/2017 c5 Patricka
Interesting story so far! Do you plan on continuing it?
9/22/2017 c5 Isafish
Wow! Your research is quite impressive. Good job, and I do enjoy seeing strong protagonists. Thank you!
6/5/2017 c1 Guest
Wow! This is brilliant! I can't believe I just found it. I'm very impressed by the immersive realism that just...bursts from this story. Many authors just.. skip
These parts, and I know they have other priorities, but as a detail oriented person, I really enjoy your choice to focus on realistically illustrating how a person might feel, if they were suddenly deposited in a foreign landscape among strangely dressed people. So, from that angle, the story is brilliantly presented. But then you just go on and make the Konoha ninja realistic as well! (I'm swooning!) great work!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »