for A Symphony of Vibrating Strings

6/3/2017 c5 KioshiUshima
aaaaAAAAAAAHHHH. My body is ready for this story. Thank you.
5/14/2017 c5 Ea
This is the most amazing thing ever :D
4/16/2017 c5 Ea
This is one of the most realistic fanfictions I have ever read
4/16/2017 c4 Ea
So realistic (so freaking amazing) I got chills
4/16/2017 c3 Ea
This is amazing and realistic and awesome as heck
3/9/2017 c5 Be-Mindful
Please up date soon. Your story is amazing I love how realistic you made it. I wonder what their next move will be since not only can she not speak their language but now she is being stubborn.
2/7/2017 c5 Guest
Don't hurt her please.. i hope Itsuki, the Aburame, and that kunoichi will show up again...
1/24/2017 c5 6Wavywavy
This I great! Please, please, please, don't drop this. The last realistic "normal girl falls into Naruto world" story I read, got discontinued and this is such a good story with a character I can actually sympathize with!
Please, author, do continue. I'll follow this story forever!
1/24/2017 c5 Kyrie Twilight
Can you start posting translations of the Japanese at the end of the chapter, please? Google translating them back doesn't give me the right answers.
1/23/2017 c5 leah-kow
IM HOOKED. I just binged all of if. I love this story. Amy is so realistic and her thought processes are so well written. I really enjoy your writing style. You portray Amy wonderfully! I'm anxiously awaiting your next chapter! Thank you :)
1/23/2017 c5 DivineEgo
Hey so i don't know if i missed something but for your japanese sections I don't know whats happening. I can't copy and paste to translate or anything. Is this intentional? If not could you let me know what's being said? also, your writing is very interesting i can't wait to read more.
1/23/2017 c5 1Abydmal
When she stops panicking and gets too fed up because they don't believe let her try to communicate. Rationally the easiest way would be miming, pointing at objects and naming them or just asking for a something to write on and showing them the alphabet and language and painting her situation.

It's not like she's not trying to communicate even if they assume she's playing dumb with the different language that doesn't stop them from humoring her if she tries alternative means of communication. Body language should tell them she's sincere and lack of fitness should show she's not an infiltrator nin. She's obviously not trained, they can't assume everything she does is acting because no one is that perfect especially under 24/7 surveillance.

Also an Yamanaka could have cleared everything up instantly unless using one is impossible in the case.
1/23/2017 c5 UmbreonGurl
Wow this is great! Can't wait for more!
1/23/2017 c5 1Fandom Infatuation
Oh boy, new chapter! This. shit. was. dope. Kanden's actions made me so uncomfortable, like I was the one being interogated! I want Amy to get revenge, even if she just spits on him! Logically sound as always. Why didn't try to communicate with charades though?
1/23/2017 c5 SnowCatt
They should give her finger paint or something to write with. Isn't there a single interrogator interested in how real her language is?
62 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »