for Two Cats, One Bat

1/14/2019 c7 angelofdarkness097
love it plz continue when u can
1/3/2019 c7 Hakuryuu
Happy New Year

now regarding the story:

The chapter is well, it shows us above all the feelings of Selina about what is happening, but what do you plan? At this moment your mind is elsewhere.

On the side of Yin we see less, because he only gives his statements of what happened.

What is new is that the guason of being a minor character at the beginning is growing in importance, it seems that plans another joke for Batman and the city, as regards the other cases, who will be? catwoman? another villain ?.

12/31/2018 c7 51Heartless demon wolf
I love the bat and cat together. They are my favorite but I'm interested in how you'll take this story. Good job .
12/28/2018 c7 9LetItFlow0992
Hmm, it appears that Selina may not be the only one jealous about Yin's relationship with Batman.
12/27/2018 c7 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
12/5/2018 c6 Hakuryuu
ARE YOU ALIVE ! (as author), what good:

- Maybe the episode seemed too fast for me to get up, even though there is not much to say either, some criminals assaulting a gala dinner, the really remarkable thing is that Selina knew the identity of Batman.

-The next chapter looks more interesting after what happened, I'll have to see more often.

-Will the next chapter come before or after Christmas?

12/6/2018 c6 13foxchick1
Curious to see what happens next.
12/2/2018 c6 9LetItFlow0992
You've returned to this story with marvellous triumph. Can't wait for those next few chapters.
8/16/2017 c5 Haku
Update, please
I'm waiting for the next chapter.

bye
6/27/2017 c5 2predator1701
heck its about time. thanks for the update.
6/24/2017 c5 Haku
Good chapter
Yin and Selina know each other directly and it is good to see how there is tension between them, to happen in the next chapter.

In the next thing that will happen? I suppose Bruce and Yin will continue their date, what will Selina do? Will she leave the party?

See you in the next chapter.
6/24/2017 c5 Mystral 207
A good chapter, the jealousy that Selina had begun to have at the end of the previous chapter have increased.

What will happen next chapter? Continue your appointment at the charity event? Or spend the next day, and that happens with Selina, instead of getting jewels came out with anger focused on a certain detective, although I guess the next meeting of Selina or Catwoman with Yin will not be as enjoyable as this.

6/23/2017 c5 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
6/23/2017 c5 10lunar silver
It was awesome, hopefully those two get along so they can help Bruce fight whatever crime is happening and by who.
6/15/2017 c4 Mystral 207
Is very good fic, The next chapter could be that in some event of great importance, a dance
Or an exhibition, in which for example:

Yin and Selina are known "officially" (although Yin has the presentiment to know it before) and there will be tension between them and that much of the chapter focuses on it and at the end of the chapter Catwoman and Ying are seen again.

Basically a chapter more focused on Yin and Selina / Catwoman and the beginning of their rivalry.

Well I just discovered this story but I still wait for your next update.

39 Page 1 .. Last Next »