for Inheritance

12/2/2019 c7 10sarista wow
Really solid world building, the Roshi section was particularly hilarious and the general awkward back and forth between the king and earths defenders was fun as is them trying to handle things smartly, kudos.
12/2/2019 c6 sarista wow
Really awesome battle here, epic stuff!
12/2/2019 c5 sarista wow
Solid stuff for the rest of the cast to do that was a fun and well done invasion.
12/2/2019 c4 sarista wow
A very interesting chapter, the drama surrounding Yamcha and Bulma i very intriguing to me cos honestly I usually quite like that pair and the set up for the invasion was well done.
12/2/2019 c3 sarista wow
A very interesting and solidly developed chapter, I liked the expanded focus on the rest of the cast, that is very fun. Admittedly I've never gotten into Gohan wanting to fight but at least his motives here feel mostly rooted in protection which does feel in character and the relationship stuff with Bulma and Yamcha was indeed a surprise! Also Chichi gave solid advice, good for her!
12/2/2019 c2 sarista wow
I really liked the early stages of this chapter, Cooler's perspective and quick deduction, the chill life at home, the use of Cooler's ability to sense Ki and the scanners, but following that I do feel it over sold Gohan a fair bit and kinda rushed through Cooler, sorry. Fun ending joke though XD
12/2/2019 c1 sarista wow
A really solid opening chapter, I like that you're not forcing yourself to keep Vegeta around and generally how swift, neat and fully of tone all the characters dialogue is.
11/23/2019 c1 ardvarkeating101
Well Goku never went Super and Vegeta's dead.

The entire universe is absolutely fucked.
4/12/2019 c3 6tarrangar
Well guess it was a good thing Vegeta killed that village, since it mean they still haven't been revived, and so can be brought back, reactivate the Namekian dragonballs, and revive the twice dead one by one.
7/15/2018 c7 12Kaoupa
Well, I figured this was dead/comatose due to This Bites, so seeing it updated at all is great!

And honestly, part of me was hoping that one of the Z-fighters might start a martial arts school or something, like canon.
7/14/2018 c7 41lord Martiya
Nitpick: Earth already has artificial gravity, courtesy of Doctor Brief getting a look at Jaco's ship the first time he got to Earth.

Aside for that... Good job on the chapter. And I kinda pity the king...
7/8/2018 c7 Guest
Did not expect this not to die, yet I'm glad because it's good. Please continue and update soonish
7/3/2018 c7 400 Jordinio 0
So why didn't Gohan eat the fruit he took? It would have given him a substantial boost.
7/2/2018 c7 75X59
Nicely done.
7/2/2018 c7 DBZfan
Cool story.
Looking forward to see more interactions between Turles and Gohan and Goku.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »