for The One-Eyed White Demon

5/12/2017 c1 Guest
did they implant ghoul organ inside Allen body? I hope not...
4/1/2017 c9 QuaZorKi
the would be priceless
2/27/2017 c8 1Copper Inkwell
Oo this story is interesting and each chapter just makes me want to read more. Can't wait for the next update :0

Keep up the excellent writing~
2/26/2017 c8 GhattoZorceress
Feals
1/22/2017 c7 Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin
Such angst. I really hope Levellier will be dead in the next chapter.
12/9/2016 c7 1Aysa54
I love it... so much, but it makes me so sad at the same time... poor everyone. On the other side of the spectrum, please tell me Malcolm dies! The only things I can come up with is that Doctor K interfered or Allen killed Him, and I really hope that Allen killed him.
12/9/2016 c3 Aysa54
Wow um okay then... hungry much?
12/9/2016 c1 Aysa54
... damn it the end made me cry(chap 1)
10/24/2016 c6 2Jasai
Oh damn, the cats outta the bag now haha. Man this chapt was intense. Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/22/2016 c6 Ghettozoceress
Feed me another chapta plzss
10/22/2016 c6 Ghettozoceress
Kanda would be like "Son of a Btch just took a bite out of me!"
10/22/2016 c6 bVsa
this is getting so intense! Really great fic
10/21/2016 c6 AkabaneSho
wow.
10/6/2016 c5 weirdotakuqeen
Will the whole romance thing be a small part of this?
9/29/2016 c5 Souleia
Just dropping by to give a comment especially since I'm not seeing many people give any opinions or such to such a good piece!
But, I've been reading this a bit and I'm really, really enjoying this story at the moment! It's going along both the stories of Tokyo Ghoul and -man at the same time, in a way. The idea is completely fresh and I adore it more than you probably realize, ehehe.
There are a couple of typos in there, just by the way. I'm sure you know it, but they're really quite minor, I believe (Don't do reviews at night haha) and aren't major enough where it will leave me confounded. (Just a couple being "Noah" to "Know" which I can see why it feels like it would be typed like so)
Sorta just curious if you'll also be adding in any of the Tokyo Ghoul characters, too. I'm sure you've had a few questions like that, so I apologize profusely for the repetitive question! I'm just wondering if there's going to be a lot to expect than /just/ the Black Order vs. the Noah Clan, but at the same time, I could see why that plot would be difficult to make ends meet.

But, in any case, thank you very, very much for writing this up, and I do hope that you'll continue your story! I know you're probably taking your time, but I wanna let you know that, well, there's someone still here supporting you! Good luck with everything!

~Souleia