FanFiction.Net
for One Shot Compilation

11/2/2017 c11 3alix33
Yay! for Hermione ensuring that Wormtail could not escape and Sirius ensuring that Harry was better equipped. Yay! for Remus blasting Tom riddle junior's brains (which were thus not as brilliant as Riddle thought) out.
Indigestion? Wasn't it food poisoning? Becasue I've had food poisoning and it is far worse than indigestion and has symptoms that befit the vileness that was Severus Snape.
10/26/2017 c11 Ldysabella
It's such a shame I can't hit favorite more than once. I really loved this little one shot and would happily read a longer version of the sum up.
10/26/2017 c11 70GryffindorTom
I feel sorry for the dementors having to kiss the greasy haired bat.
8/9/2017 c9 1flashbak35a
chapter 9 here is one i would love to see continued
7/6/2017 c9 3alix33
EW! At Harry having had to compare himself to Dumbles at all and double EW! That it is about getting people killed.
I love the stuffing out of every single syllable of Harry’s rant about fleur to Molly Weasley.
Yay! for Harry’s psychological/emotional insights there.
“dressing-down” should be hyphenated.
I love it that Hermione and Fleur are teaching Harry the basics of runes and arithmancy.
Yay! for Harry’s determination to learn runes and arithmancy.
“relishing the feeling” or “reveling in the feeling”, not “relishing in the feeling”.
“madwoman” should be one word.
But Harry never had a teddy. At least not after James and Lily died.
Yay! for Molly’s “Can it, Alastor”.
“asking me to forgive him”, not “to forgive me”.
“deathbed” should be one word.
“hip flask” should be two words.
“The latter opened”, not “The later opened”.
“part-time” should be hyphenated.
“set into a desk job”, not “onto a desk job”?
7/6/2017 c9 30The Muse of Apollo
This was incredibly good! Can't wait to see it in full.
7/6/2017 c9 3Deathmvp
I liked this and would have liked to have seen this turned into a full story.
6/15/2017 c8 3alix33
“cursing himself”, not “curing himself”.
“spell is too difficult for your level”, not “difficult or your level”.
“rest on his laurels”, not “coast on his laurels”.
How in Merlin’s name does Remus know what prof. McGonagall looked like as a teenager?
“going to say no”, not “going to y no”.
6/15/2017 c8 3Deathmvp
Very intresting part of a story. I hope you will use this in part of one of your others story.
2/3/2017 c4 28Kairan1979
I have to agree about Seven Potters being the dumbest plan I've ever seen.
Special thanks for the transfigured death Eaters put down by the muggle authorities.
2/3/2017 c6 Kairan1979
Glad to see Hermione being practical about Ron, unlike Canon.
1/31/2017 c1 Guest
I've said it before in other comments for different stories.

If the only way for a society to survive, is to systematically abuse, and one could even make an argument for torture, a child followed by its death by way of ritual(ized) ssctifice, then that society isn't worth saving.

In this story the pressure went up so high he popped his own Cork. And no his live for Hermione wasn't the overwhelming factor. That would be all the crud the Goat has put him through.

At most his love/attraction was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Without all the previous stuff it would've never had the impact it did.
1/10/2017 c7 3alix33
I LOVED the reason why Harry and Death-who-looks-like-Bellatrix both snorted silently there. Dumbles in the afterlife must have been going spare at their impertinence (but I mostly to always admire impertinence even if I don't often manage to engage in it myself) if he were able to overhear them.
12/30/2016 c7 Guest
This could be a lot of fun. Don't force yourself to write more of this idea if you don't want to but I'd love to read more if you do write more
11/21/2016 c6 alix33
"dead weight" should be two words.
Yay! for Hermione and Harry saying in their letter (to Ron's parents, whom Ron most certainly wouldn't have told of his disloyalty) that Ron Weasley has a virtual habit of abandonment and or disloyalty.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »