for For a Roll of The Dice

8/7/2018 c13 7MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime
Please update soon!
7/2/2018 c4 PikaMew1288
To be honest, I would love to see a version of Rock Lee who gained Saitama's abilities while also being as skilled as Gai in Taijutsu. Rock Lee only uses Chakra for Tree Walking, Water Walking and the 8 Celestial Gates anyway.
7/2/2018 c1 PikaMew1288
It would have been hilarious if Naruko recognized Anko, Not for her being the former apprentice of Orochimaru, but for her obsession with Dango.
6/25/2018 c13 TheBeauty
Nice one :)
6/18/2018 c13 1ShakePapa
Is this a naru-hina? Sort of enjoying this, but not a fan of yuri or slash. If it is, please let us know. Thanks.
6/16/2018 c13 Torribia
Hiruzen**
6/16/2018 c13 Torribia
Is it Menma or Hizuren?
6/16/2018 c11 Torribia
okay I have to comment but I have noticed that you keep calling Naru-Chan the youngest the middle child and the eldest I'm a little confused on which one she is now.
6/14/2018 c13 Guest
* Unlike your shallow ass, we're not going deaf from overexposure to rabid shrieking."*

Nuke "not", as it's contradicting your obvious intent in this sentence.

While Ino might not be going deaf from her shrieking, the rest of them ARE. Hence, Naru's complaint.

* Most of her group does seem where she's coming from and just leave it be. *

"do" rather than "does".
"see" rather than "seem".

As for the story itself.
To quote Mito Uzumaki out of one of VFSnake's stories: Wrath of the Uzumaki iirc, a LotR/Naruto cross, where Naruto ended up becoming Sauron after Konoha back stabbed him.

"Puny Uchiha". Which she said after thrashing Madara, when he decided to take his bad day out on her and verbally abused her.

And of course, if people didn't HATE Sasuke's guts before, if they learn HE's the one who set off Naru.. Well.. He definitely won't be winning any popularity contests any time soon.

Also seem to recall something about the Uchiha having access to a Cat contract, if so than it would be rather ironic if his comments caused him to be ineligible for the Contract.

Yes, I know, canon wise he had the Hawk contract, but having a negative rep with the Cats for his dismissive attitude would be rather appropriate and lead to some internal Clan issue for him pissing them off.
6/14/2018 c13 xxdeathking00xx
Nice Story
6/13/2018 c13 Little Liar
It could be better.
6/13/2018 c13 OstermanA
Whelp, so long and thanks for playing, Class 4-A. It was nice knowing you.
6/13/2018 c1 11KnightLawn
Fantastic work.
5/8/2018 c12 CodyJaaxs
I'm Lovin this story but not gonna lie you definitely manage to keep suckerpunching me in the feels box. Keep up the great work cause I can't wait to see some more gamer!Naru!
4/19/2018 c12 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »