for For a Roll of The Dice

4/18/2018 c12 Brandon Cook
Glad your back. This is one of my favorite fanfics. Keep it up.
4/17/2018 c5 Blitzstrahl
White Emperor Sword sounds both rasicst and perverted. Now for a Ultimate Attack, you want to go with "Radiant Emperor Blade" or "Scilianting Emperor Sword".
4/17/2018 c12 3Crimson Grave
Awww. It has finally gotten to this point eh?
I shed tears for you Naru.
The ending was rather adorable though. And Shino really does need more love.
4/17/2018 c12 Nothing-Nin
Great chapter. I will be looking forward to your next one.

I also agree that casting for Teen Titans is just mind numbingly bad
4/17/2018 c12 ThatsLifeDarlings
yayyyyyy new chapter! the bastards! poor Naru
4/17/2018 c1 Guan Xin
Your writing is not bad. It’s humourous and interesting, but your plot needs a little bit of plot hole fixing as it ends up distracting the reader. (For example, why isn’t anko surprised at the rpg thing? If it’s as per norm, why was naru surprised)
4/16/2018 c12 777torn777
I can't wait for the next one. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.
4/16/2018 c12 CookieMafiaBoss
Honestly im just super excited that you updated! A lot of times people will just stop updatibg and leave it at that, but atleast you explained what happened. Btw this chapter is pretty good! Cant wait for the next one!
2/4/2018 c11 2Soulfire47
Hah! Naru is so at home in those sewers she knows where the ROOT base is and casually sneaks past it, without actually knowing what information and skills she has. Brilliant in how it's not even expanded upon, implying that it just doesn't compare to the casual reality rending Uzumaki get up to.
1/12/2018 c11 Helily
Awww, Naru is such a cute little brat. It's easy to like her.

(I would love to see Itachi become Hokage. I have seen him put on the list a few times in fics but never seen him wear the hat...uh...oh wait, did I one time? Eheheheheh, not sure. But still, something I would love to see!)

Thank you and good luck!
1/5/2018 c1 Plankton
Shia kazing
12/20/2017 c10 Ashquinox
Tex, as in agent Texas from red vs Blue? Or is this something else?
12/19/2017 c11 3Crimson Grave
Peak season has had me occupied to the hilt, and I really needed something like this to lift my spirits.
Thank you for another uplifting chapter.
I quite enjoyed everything in it, from all the chaos and the fact that Shino had such a hilarious role this time around.
It is also funny to watch how everyone around Naru changes based on her actions.
I can't wait till the next chapter.

Sincerely,
CG
12/17/2017 c11 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it poor kiba :D getting so bad he needs help from his future self :d
yay for rulles of time travel
12/6/2017 c10 JJGamer
I absolutely love this fanfiction so far and I am getting good vibes about where it's heading btw is anyone else getting the fem naruhina feeling so far? Wait is that going to be a pairing and if so is it going to be a slowburn
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »