for For a Roll of The Dice

7/30/2017 c1 Kshail
That's amusing. Wondering who the Kaa-san voice is. Several possibilities jump to mind: Kyuubi/Kurama, Kushina, and Gaia are all I got so far.
7/30/2017 c9 Guest
Very good
7/30/2017 c9 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
nice beating kiba
7/29/2017 c9 1Hisan Sadness
I love this story. It always puts a smile on my face everytime j read it. Keep up the good work.
7/29/2017 c7 thepiphasbeengobbled
Ahh fencing, the most worthless of sword arts
7/29/2017 c9 Fcrants
This is awesome! Where can I get more?
7/29/2017 c6 LucilliaNovaDreyar
I CANT STOP LAUGHING "She punched me so hard my sharingan activated" Give this author a fricken award!
7/29/2017 c9 3Crimson Grave
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Man, I loved the entirety of this chapter.
From a non-asshole Mizuki and his decent into Naraism, to the ending with Shino being Shino, and everything in between!
I do look forward to how this will turn out, and hope Tsume and Hana can knock some sense into the poor lad.
7/29/2017 c9 46Hikari Nova
nice chapter and it was VERY amusing to read
7/29/2017 c9 XNiteWalker
Yes there can never be too much Anko influence or to much Gai and Lee. Now Naru please start Hinata on the road to becoming more Anko like.
7/2/2017 c8 fellow
Glad to see this tale still going strong. :)
6/22/2017 c8 Guest
please continue
6/22/2017 c8 3Crimson Grave
I have to thank Zebralord23 for the Queen references. There can never be enough Queen references. XD

That out of the way, I loved the chapter, from Kushina absolute failure of being a interested mother till that point, to her realization and attempt to correct said fault, as well as the hilarity that seems to be apparent in 90% of the females in this universe anyway.
To Naru proving to have been a TAD bit too influenced by Anko, which is ALWAYS a good thing. XD
To Hinata seeming to be ready to be initiated into the Ankoness herself... while hopefully remaining the adorableness that is Hinata. (It will be like a kitten acting dangerous and everyone laughing at how cute it is until it starts tearing strips out of the concrete and their flesh while spitting out poisonous snakes that are FIRE!)
Kiba making a Kiba out of himself.
Shika being a Nara.
Choji being Choji.
Sasuke having hope.
And Shino being awesome.
Fuck Hiruzen! Snitches gets Stitches bitch!
And Mito has the (sorta) right mindset. That coat IS cool.

Also, if I failed to mention it, Hinata is adorable.
I can't WAIT to see how Kurenai will react to her being around Anko.

Sincerely,
CG
6/21/2017 c8 IronyIsMyName
That line break, though
6/21/2017 c4 1Plasma Dragon 312
I don't understand why people diss Rock and Gai I mean they are pretty damn strong. It's amazing that Rock Lee hasn't become the Saitama of this world. You should make a fanfic of that where Rock lee's training results in him being as strong as Saitama.
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »