for For a Roll of The Dice

1/15/2017 c5 Guest
This is really good! :-) plz update soon!
12/10/2016 c5 Elizabeth
This story is fucking awesome! It is so good, and I can't believe that I've only just found it! Hopefully you continue this, as I'd love to have more to read! Have a great day!
12/2/2016 c5 Guest
I'm looking forward to the next update!Please update soon!
11/15/2016 c5 Guest
I dont usually read Gamer!Naruto fanfics cause i dont really like them much but this is a great is quite original and has a not too typical plot!Im looking forward to the next you'll update soon!
11/12/2016 c5 frankieu
nice story like the perks that make the world even more strange then it already was in cannon with all the things naruto did and saw :D
looking forward to the next chapter and the crystal traps wonder when she will show her zombie version of konoha :D
11/11/2016 c5 Guest
Naru is so cute! It's so interesting and funny to read her interactions with the people around her, especially Anko and animation and I look forward to seeing more!

I hope there is no romance in this story because that tends to turn me away from FemNaru fics when she just gets suddenly paired with someone.
11/10/2016 c5 Gal
Please continue this story!
11/8/2016 c1 Guest
Can you have at least give naru AN OPTION wether she want to let the other see about the floating (gamer) thing which will RANDOMLY appear or not. Make it an option that she can choose that only she can see about the RANDOMLY appear quest or not. Because it bother me a lot when other people like anko, minato, gai, jiraiya and HECK basically EVERYONE can see it if they near Naruto about a floating words infront of her which randomly appear. It'll be soon that EVERYONE (like Danzo) will know about her gamer ability if EVERYONE can see those floating words thing, right?
11/8/2016 c5 Guest
Can you make at least not everyone can see about naru game ability? Make it so that the game give naru an option wether she want the others to be able to see or not about the floating (gamer) thing which will RAnDOMLY appear infront of her everytime there's a new request for her.
If everyone can see about what naru see about the request, I think sooner or rather everyone will know about Naru gamer ability. Like Danzo.
It's actually kinda bugging me everytime i read that other people can see easily whenever the game pooped out something infront of Naru. It's like she didn't have an option about who she want to share about her gamer ability because everyone can see those floating words which will randomly appear infront of her.
Maybe you can make the game give Naru an option to make everyone can see about those floating words things or is just her with the gamer ability who can see it.
9/19/2016 c4 joshua.obryan.549
#awesomenessisawesome also great work with the ffight scene, even though it isn't the best the fight scene you wrote showed real emotion behind it.
9/15/2016 c4 14gwmclintock9
kudos!
9/6/2016 c4 2silvery crimson moon
Awesome story!
9/1/2016 c4 TheBeauty
Nicely done :) Anko isn't my favourite character but in here she is ok.
8/31/2016 c4 Trade Master
Gai and Lee being my favorite characters in the fandom I agree but you sort of make it out as if Gai cannot use chakra when talking about his admittance to the academy Gai can use chakra he just seldom does though I believe part of that is for Lee's benefit as someone who cannot use chakra period.
8/31/2016 c4 idea.getthe
The story is a bit too serious. I was hopping to see some comedy once in a while...
Like...
A quest with title
"Capture the demon of Konoha"
Of course this is refer to tora the cat but naru misunderstood and become emo as she thought it was her. Then while she is crying, a cat(tora) pass by then she hug the cat for relieve but then she suddenly complete the mission without knowing why. Then a group of anbu(Kakashi) saw her "capture" the 'demon of Konoha' and reward naru with some ichiraku ramen. Which lead to a very confusing naru. Hey. At least she get free ramen and become happy.
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »