FanFiction.Net
for Rebuilt Machinery of Our Hearts

12/20/2021 c2 1SeleneMoon21
This was beyond incredible. Thanks for writing this!
10/22/2021 c1 1PrincessMagic
okay wow this was amazing and i loved reading this!
6/6/2021 c1 Guest
Holy cow - this story was amazing! Probably the best HP/CM crossover. I can't wait to read your other story!
9/21/2020 c1 Nicole
It’s now 6:22am, but I had to reread the whole thing for the third time because I love it. No other choice unfortunately. Anyways, good morning all
6/17/2020 c1 13Stephanie MRV
I loved this so damn much.
Its a crossover I never knew I needed. Thanks so much for this.
I hope to read more like this in the future from you
5/17/2020 c1 Guest
I think you meant inducted into magic, not inoculated. Inoculations are done with a needle.
Other than that, I have enjoyed your writing very, very much, especially Fate and Chance.
2/5/2020 c1 PrettyPansexual
this was so good!
9/3/2018 c1 KuroHinata
Other pov of canon that harry had another life Hogwarts pov doesn't know but twicked to improve some plot points that ended in disaster. Nice one and was concerned at the beginning that will not meet Jack. Wish there were detailed daily life instead of one shot because I really like the story.
10/21/2017 c2 Story.Lover.Jynger
This was the most amazing thing ever! I think I enjoy things like this being quick until 5th year then I'd want some more juicy details! Because things change so much then!
2/18/2017 c2 36Ihatechoosinganame
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you write more Hotch and Harry are family stories
1/27/2017 c2 Mysts of Time
I much prefer this ending to the canon oneas well as how events played out).
1/11/2017 c2 14Makurayami Ookami
Ok so when i first start looking for new stories i click on the ones i like to open new tabs then i start with the shortest and work my way to the longest. I read this first bc it was only one chapter amd when i saw that there was a story i clicked on your profile to click on it only to realize this was the same story i had already put into a tab. This one was amazing so im really looking forward to the full length.
1/11/2017 c1 Makurayami Ookami
This was really awesome. Well written.
10/7/2016 c2 5Thefriendyouhate
That's one long ass prologue
9/21/2016 c1 3GoldenGryphon
Great story! Loved the cross-over and the way you handled it. Good job!

Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »