for The Servant

9/8/2018 c18 4Naruria95
Thanks for adding the idea in the story bud. And the name is Naruria95
9/6/2018 c17 Evol
Your descriptiveness of actions in scenes is incredible. The only thing I would add is more dialogue in the smut. Especially from the females but also a little from naruto. more talking during them would just take them to the next level.
9/5/2018 c17 4FanFictionHunter
Nice to see some Juvia action. Speaking of, is she apart of the harem in "The Dragon Emperor"?
9/3/2018 c17 Guest
Since this stiory has gods is it gonna have angels and demons too?
9/3/2018 c17 Oturan
I think you should introduce the notion of greater and lesser goddesses. Like you have Celestine as a servant in this story even though she's the reincarnation of the goddess in kuroinu. So maybe she shouldn't be on the same level as the big girls but she should still be higher than a handmaiden.

I also think that while having a standardised uniform for the women is nice. Having personalised outfits for each named girl and also differing clothes for servants with different jobs would add a little imaginative juice to this here fanfiction.
9/2/2018 c17 Guest
Awesome! Please update soon.
9/3/2018 c17 11CrimsonRev
While this is certainly an interesting book, there's something that has been bugging me; revising the details and considering the fact that Naruto seems to be older than the rest, I'm wondering exactly how old was he when the Kyuubi attacked, was he a newborn or was he older than 4? Because the parts when Kushina was mentioned I honestly feared that the village did something to her... it might be Fanfiction, but this doesn't mean that there can't be a small plot.

I just want this question answered please, thank you for listening
9/2/2018 c17 GrandAssassin
Can't wait for more
9/1/2018 c17 Guest
More kyubi please
9/2/2018 c17 spanky1988.ajw
Can't wait for chapter 18!
9/1/2018 c17 pitbull4567
What a chapter
9/1/2018 c17 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next
9/1/2018 c17 Neyugn
Some oil play would be lovely to see. Like fill a pool up with oil and have naruto go to town on some lucky girls in it. For other bath maidens you could use girls that have water abilities just like juvia. Another idea is that one of the bath maidens be nami from one piece. She doesn't really have water powers but she is very related to the ocean which is water and she has quite a few bath scenes in one piece.
9/1/2018 c17 Oturan
Very very nice
9/1/2018 c17 Guest
Juvia's not my fave FT girl but I agree she fits best to manage the baths. Just a single person's opinion but I'd rather see other girls than her although I'm not opposed to her getting more lovin. Maybe even alongside other women simultaneously.
1,331 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »