for The Servant

8/30/2018 c17 Guest
Hey, did you know that in Norse mythology, Freyja is a goddess associated with love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. I'll say again: She is the goddess of LOVE, SEX, BEAUTY, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. I think I know another goddess for Naruto to fuck senseless.
8/30/2018 c17 Guest
Good story as usual. All that is needed now is to bring in the bijuu and their jinchuuriki.
Genderbend them if you have to.
Keep up the excellent work.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/30/2018 c17 piddle
Athena is next I believe the hint is in the words not smart enough
8/30/2018 c17 Alex-Flyppy
Another chapter based mostly on Lemon. Undoubtedly, Naruto's Kunoichis lovers improved drastically with Aphrodite's blessing, often, that was not enough to satisfy her as they wished to do.

Juvia had her moment with her Naruto-Sama, a very good part; And in the end Naruto is decided to have Artemis and Hestia as his own being something of public knowledge, therefore is determined to obtain the help and knowledge necessary to not have to "Suffer and Support" the Ira / Intromisión of Zeuz and Apollo ... Therefore, it is time for the Goddess Athena to appear, and if possible the Titan Reah, mother of the 6 Elder Gods.

I will look forward to the continuation of this Fic; Good luck and Ja-Ne.

PS: Because you do not also include the Amazons of Themyscira in your Fic, the Amazon Warriors loyal to the "Olympian Goddesses". Like, Hypolita, Antiope, Artemis, Diana and her other sisters.
8/30/2018 c17 Stratos263
Dam those three kunochis are sexier then before. I wonder what is naruto going to do
8/30/2018 c17 9draxon
Athena for sure
8/30/2018 c17 MasterOfDragonsGod
Athena
8/30/2018 c17 3Archilles
yea i guess athena will be next or rhea?
8/30/2018 c17 1REVANOFSITHLORD
I vote athena
8/30/2018 c17 brachiosaurus
let me guess... they're fucking with artemis next?
8/30/2018 c17 ARSLOTHES
Hope you include some girls from the fate series like Jeanne D’Arc and tamamo no Mae and nero
8/30/2018 c17 TheOnlyKing
Good fuckin chapter, entertaining as usual...
8/28/2018 c16 anonymous
Athena.
8/27/2018 c16 Guest
I vote for Rhea, and of course I don't think she should submit to him so easily, Naruto needs an equal. A woman who can keep up with him in everything, sometimes even scold him, and I can't imagine someone else in that role other than Rhea. I might be biased though since I love her so much ;)
8/27/2018 c16 Guest