for The Servant

8/20/2018 c16 12DRAGONfromheaven
You should do Gaia next or Amaterasu
8/19/2018 c16 Guest
Wow, three updates in quick succession, good job you! :D
8/19/2018 c16 piddle
can you have Athena and her mother metis be the next women to fuck
8/19/2018 c16 1YhwachTheIrregular
Can you have naruto fuck Zeus mother Rhea
8/19/2018 c16 uchihaNaruto247
Damn dat was hot
8/19/2018 c16 Train Heartnett
awesome !
it's really hot with Leto
8/19/2018 c16 dragon slayer of death 98
can we have a zoe nightshade, and the hesperides chapter
8/19/2018 c16 The Last Kenpachi
Could you do Athena and Hecate next?
8/19/2018 c16 9vergil234
so will the next chapter be naruto banging mei, Anko, and Kurenai?
8/19/2018 c16 Alex2909
nice inclusion of Leto
8/19/2018 c16 Tragix
I really like how this is going. I really enjoy the you describe the scenes in the story, less pausing to imagine and more reading. Keep up the good work.
8/19/2018 c16 1archangel7431
I love Artemis scenes
8/19/2018 c16 Oturan
Another immortal for the pairing. Leto sounds fuego from the description but it would've been great to have some point of reference for her measurements like her height, bust and hips. Doesn't have to be actual numbers but maybe liken them to real world objects or established fictional things.

I know you said her boobs are melon sized but melons come in a wide range of sizes and I think that wasn't a literal comparison. I'm sure melons aren't that impressive by the standards of this fic anyway :P

I know the mortal women aren't the focus of this story at all but to immerse the reader it may help to describe the pole dancers and other things happening in Aphrodite's chambers further. As well as having them join in on the action more often even if they can't keep up and are worn out. That is what they're there for after all.
8/19/2018 c16 Destru
My favourite of course is Rhea ;) Just like I can't wait for her to appear in Prince of Olympus I would like to see her in this story as well.
8/19/2018 c1 3Zeckromizder
I would say Rhea just to get back at Zeus, but I think that having Styx in the harem would be more benefitial for Naruto. After all, that way he could ask her to nullify Artemis and Hestia's vows on the River Styx.
1,361 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »