for The Servant

7/28/2020 c19 1Altair-Chaan
Update this beautiful madness. I like this story, it is one of my favorites. There is nothing better than seeing my favorite character, he fucks some Greek goddesses. Although I would like you to write about Naruto and Grayfia, you did very little compared to JUVIA. Since Grayfia is one of my favorite girls. Another girl that you should include and give her a scene with naruto. tifa from final fantasy VII. with the remastering of the game. I must say that cloud is very, very lucky. So I hope and take into account my opinion of including Tifa. I await your update. Great job.
7/17/2020 c19 brachiosaurus
hope you would update this amazing smut as you came back
7/10/2020 c19 2Ryujin Kurakami
i love this story however i have to ask do you plan on also updating your stories?
6/30/2020 c19 SemperWardes
Chapters with some of the PJO cast would be great
5/26/2020 c4 11Harrison Aldrich Emrys
Someone who is into both genders isn’t called hermaphrodite. They’re bisexual.

Hermaphrodite is when someone has both msle and female genitalia
4/18/2020 c3 Re Lovely Lover
"You five take care of her." The main clone said, pointing his hand at Aphrodite.

and of course this shit with gangbangs and the partial copy clones. Just dropped a story right before this for this shit. Fucking hell.
4/18/2020 c2 Re Lovely Lover
Curious why Anko and Kurenai who he supposedly broke didnt show up asap when he arrived from the mission.

Also no comment on her using her powers to give Tsunade her youth while he makes her his too.
4/9/2020 c7 atropa223276
I love how Artemis is the queen of children. They’re going to grow up adoring her.
4/7/2020 c19 Proxie885695
that is some good shit right there hope you update.
3/24/2020 c19 GOT
Dommage pour athena
3/22/2020 c19 Guest
When is the next update? Good story
3/23/2020 c19 1archangel7431
continue please with artemis
3/8/2020 c19 Historyfan2
En algún momento retomaras la historia? A cuales chicas mas agregaras? Por qué no Hécate por alguna razón, ella puede crear criaturas con sus habilidades y conocimientos mágicos podría crear chicas monstruos como Albedo de Overlord, Tionishia de Monster Musume o Seilah de Fairy Tail.
1/21/2020 c1 sonicgoku203
YES to the shinto gods
12/30/2019 c19 Guest
you know since it's greek mythology it would be cool to see wonder woman.
1,326 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »