for The Servant

1/26/2019 c19 Alex-Flyppy
I'm sorry to comment so far, but I've been somewhat busy.

I must say that this chapter was quite good, as always full of entertaining Lemon (More, if Artemis and Aphrodite are together). Apparently, you included another new character, I mean Irina Jelavić, I do not know her but I liked her appearance.

I see you've decided to make Athena in the palace and Aphrodite's Room, watching the way Naruto fucks Aphrodite in front of her and Artemis; However, I would have liked to see at least some "Interest" for the Man who Deceived and who has in his hands Artemis, a woman Goddess who is known for repudiating any kind of baseness towards a woman (But seeing that Aphrodite is a "Libertine Woman", apparently does not care much to see it).

I hope that in the next chapter at last make an appearance, the Queen of the Titans, and Titan of Maternity and Fertility. in advance, I hope you use the Appearance that is shown through FlashBacks in God of War II.
1/16/2019 c1 Guest
Прп
1/17/2019 c19 ElementalMaster16
awesome chapter!
12/30/2018 c19 N2
I want to see him fuck Inari Uchiha.
12/26/2018 c19 pitbull4567
Nice chapter look forward to more
12/22/2018 c19 Guest
When will next chapter come
12/23/2018 c19 spanky1988.ajw
Can't wait for chapter 20!
12/18/2018 c19 naruto
great chapter keep it up
12/17/2018 c19 Neyugn
Good to have you back. Great chapter. Hope to see more maids get some scenes. Or at least for them to assist in sex with the goddesses. They could manage that. And it would heat up those already hot scenes even more.
12/18/2018 c19 Darkcush
Are you thinking of making some hot Pregnant sex, because you should!
12/16/2018 c19 bladetri
like xd
12/16/2018 c19 4FanFictionHunter
Looks like we got another maid getting some recognition. Speaking of maids getting attention, and The Dragon Emperor, will Juiva be added into the harem in there?
12/16/2018 c19 S1LVER FOX16
Love the story keep it up
12/16/2018 c19 1Unicorn gundam
Awsome chapter, I voted for Lavinia Reni from DxD Slash Dog to be in the next chapters after he finally meet Rhea or after the next chapter.
12/15/2018 c19 ErebusII