for Cipher's Reign

2/7/2019 c24 Guest
again, why pick on dipper? have him win a lottery or something.
2/7/2019 c21 Guest
why does everyone pick on dipper? dipper dies, dipper is raped, billdip, now THIS?
2/7/2019 c20 Guest
sorry, not that easy.
also, did bill put out guards before or after dipper deal? because if it was after, that is a contract violation.
2/6/2019 c13 Guest
DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE!DIPPER IS MINE! DIPPER IS MINE!
1/20/2019 c28 Sp
I really fucking love this this! Ever though it's a few years old.
8/1/2018 c19 Piggy
Killing people for EXISTING?! bill
7/31/2018 c10 Piggy
Noooooo! Why?! Bud wasn't bad!
6/24/2018 c28 piggy
welp, i'm probably scarred for life.
6/24/2018 c21 piggy
right now, i feel like kidnapping bill, binding him to to a spot, and making him watch videos of me eating doritos, nachos and corn chips for what he did to dipper
9/27/2017 c22 pinegirl15
SHIPPING IT! GABEL HAS SET SAIL! AND THERE'S NOTHING GIDEON CAN DO!
5/29/2017 c22 1iidaemii03
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love your fanfic and the way it is written. It looks so great just looking at the writing! You probably used a much of time to write this brilliant fanfiction. I also love your name! Skye Hendersen has such a beautiful ring to it. Is it your real name? I love Bill Cipher as a character in the show, but here he's almost too demonic, but it IS Bill we're talking about. Also I LOVED Gravity Falls so much. It's sad it ended. Also can't wait for next chapter to "After Cipher's Reign". Love from me!
2/17/2017 c28 HiddenBlasphemy
Holy Hell! I finally finished this! And God damn! This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site, and I've been around for a nice bit of time. You have incredible talent in writing and I cannot wait to read more of your work! Au revoir pour le moment!
2/2/2017 c28 NBoss01
I really enjoyed reading this. It gives some closure to the end of gf, I really liked how descriptive it was but some unrealistic parts bothered me. How cm a world wide event like weirdmageddon kill only 1 mil people. Some disasters kill ore people than that, I say about 1/4 of the h pop should of died. I really hope to see more great stories from you.
2/2/2017 c26 NBoss01