for once more with feeling

2/9/2019 c11 7LaureaDaphne
What a great story! This is just what I needed after finishing the game and realizing what the ending meant. Thank you for writing this!
4/19/2018 c11 43Makokam
It used to be a military base.
4/19/2018 c7 Makokam
This might be my favorite chapter so far. just saying
3/31/2018 c11 8Pentastic
This story was really good. It was everything I was looking for after the game. It worked well. The characters maintained their voices. I really liked how you expanded the mythos of the game and tied it into the legends of the area. I also think you handled the incorporation of Native legends well. I am from a tribe nearby and it was nice to see it in your story.
1/16/2018 c5 GoldieRowan
What. The. Actual. Fuck. HOW do you write this well? Like holy fuck, when I write I aspire to have this level of abstract description and impossibly accessible and relatable imagery. Absolutely amazing, good work!
10/2/2017 c2 4Energetic Anomaly
sorry I had to force myself to stop and review because I couldn't stop reading oh my god! Your prose and flow are so amazing, it makes it fun to read. Also, I just beat oxenfree and totally agree about the mega chemistry with Alex and Jonas so I'm stoked to keep reading.
9/29/2017 c11 FrostPrince
I read this like a few days ago and it made me feel feelings in the best way. The narration was stream-of-consciousness-esque, which I love. The imagery was beautiful and accurate to irl sensory experiences, like describing the red wash of Alex's eyelids and the colours of the sky. And the dialogue was uncannily like the game's. I liked how it was spaced out between Alex's internal monologue. Thank you for writing this. ;w;
3/28/2017 c11 Annie
You got the dialog style of the game perfect! This was a great story!
2/4/2017 c11 duskyspirit
Just want to let you know that I really loved this story, and your writing style. Thank you for sharing it!
1/26/2017 c11 32Sakura Scout
I've read this story twice in it's entirety: once on ao3 and once here. Then I went back and read all the little Alex/Jonas bits I love so much.

Thank you so much for writing this story, even more so for sharing it. It's a wonderful piece of work with a great take on why the ghosts do what they do, especially to Alex. The way this is written jells nicely with the tone of the game and I love it (which is why I'm inclined to re-read it again after I leave this review).

Again: Thank you. You didn't have to write this story or post it for the whole world wide web to see and read. I'm so, so glad you did though. I wish you all the best on your future works.
1/22/2017 c11 2KysMaya
This was, so good. Really good
I came into these Tags expecting nothing and then i got this!
The way it's written is fantastic, easy to read, flowing and still super interesting! I love it!
And the overall story was so good as well, everything was so thought through and interesting I couldn't stop reading
You couldn't help feeling what the characters are feeling and you could imagine the way they moved the smallest features in their face
Thank you for this amazing story! I had a blast reading it & I can't tell you enough how good this is3
Read ya somewhen
1/20/2017 c11 sweetchill
f*ck this is sooo good!
1/19/2017 c1 CallMeSew
Woah...wait a minute. I thought there was only one chapter. I thought this was a great bittersweet story that was just that. Imagine my surprise when I see that I got 10 more chapters of this good stuff ready for me to read!
10/12/2016 c11 sepuchia
brilliant! This, here, is THE ending I was looking for. Thank you for this awesomeness.
10/9/2016 c11 40VivatRex
Perfect. Just what I was looking for. I'm shocked there's not more Oxenfree fanfiction out there - here's hoping you write more! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this piece.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »