for The Rogue Red

3/29 c6 4597boss
more please
10/21/2019 c6 3WhiteElfElder
I think Atrocitius just made the wrong enemy. Harry really needs a non-construct-non-energy weapon to help in fights.
1/22/2019 c6 Guest
Why you dont describe anyone?
1/9/2019 c6 Argonaut986
ATROCIOUS MUST PAY!
1/9/2019 c5 Argonaut986
Atrocious is a fool to try and recruit Harry Potter.
1/9/2019 c4 Argonaut986
That could be a problem.
1/9/2019 c3 Argonaut986
Harry and Zord did extremely well.
1/9/2019 c2 Argonaut986
Wow.
1/9/2019 c1 Argonaut986
Interesting.
11/30/2018 c6 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
10/21/2018 c6 Jostanos
Omake: "AROCITUS!" Harry roared, but when he checked his surrounding he didn't see a debris field, or even his fellow Lanterns, but a Great Hall filled with children, adults, and a flaming cup. "huh.." Harry blinks "I wonder how I got here when I was in space not that long ago." "Cease your lying, Potter!" exclaims a Greasy Haired man who happened to point a stick at him "Where have you been for the past few years!" Harry sighs and cleans out one of his ears with a pinkie finger before he replies "I told where I've been you Greasy Haired, rude, about to have that stick shoved up your" "HARRY!" Exclaims A long Bearded Gentleman seated not too far from Tall-dark-and-Greasy "Now is not the time for insults! It is the time, however, for you to join your fellow champions into the anti room behind this table." "Why should I?" "BECAUSE YOU ENTERED THE TRI WIZARD TOURNAMENT, MORON!" Exclaims a jealous red head from the red Hourglass table. "Oh really?" Harry replies with a raised eyebrow. "and _HOW_ may I have put my name into _that_ Goblet when I haven't even been here before, nor have I been on this Planet for over five or so years!"
10/16/2018 c6 12creativesm75
very good
10/7/2018 c6 1Geni Blaze
Nuuuuuu! Nyeeeeeet! Nooooooo!

I love this story! Please keep updating here!
10/5/2018 c6 landerprime
Noooooooo! I like this one.
10/5/2018 c6 ActualTurtle3