for The Rogue Red

5/23/2017 c5 Marshman101
More pls
5/19/2017 c1 SuperFic
too much humour. it is adaquet.
4/19/2017 c5 13creativesm75
very good. I like .
4/19/2017 c3 david.teague.3950
I can't believe people want Harry Paired with someone who is a good 200 years old. Besides in my opinion Ghia'ta is better looking that and her Lantern uniform is better than what I saw of Arisia's.
4/19/2017 c1 david.teague.3950
Hard to say in all honesty. I think Arisia and Hal Jordan had a secret relation ship considering I saw an image on her Wikia of the two of them kissing(though to be honest Arisia appeared to be unconscious). Ghia'ta I also had to look up sadly because I didn't remember the Star Sapphires. However the some of the other Lanterns I do remember: Green was "Will", or in my opinion, Courage, Red is Rage, The Star Sapphire's were of Love and would probably be the best choice for Harry as he does need love course courage is important too to be honest. Blue Lanterns are the warriors of Hope, Yellow Lanterns are the soldiers of Fear, unfortunately I do not know about the other two the Orange and Violet Lanterns.

Rather than an OC why not have someone from the Potterverse be one of Harry's allies maybe have Neville be an Indigo Lantern as their emotion is compassion?
3/13/2017 c5 Squidgod812
awesome story!
3/9/2017 c5 1stHorseman
Great chapter mate hope to see more soon.
3/9/2017 c5 GMWW
this is cool
3/7/2017 c1 landerprime
So far it's pretty good, but there is only one orange ring. (Avarice)
2/5/2017 c1 Guest
Can you show us please how your gonna update
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
Pleased update i kinda need something other then school
12/30/2016 c1 Guest
Db3:
Bob, dude you do realize it's a fictional work, about a fictional work so I think reality took a back seat a long, long time ago
12/29/2016 c1 Guest
Please can you update for newyears
12/23/2016 c4 Bob
You do realise that if a red lantern feel love , he die ?
12/21/2016 c1 Guest
Please can you update its a good story
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »