for Assassin Mafia ACXKHR

5/28 c32 Victoria1676
Please make more I really love this story
4/20 c32 1AysaWolf
I absolutely love this story! Great job on it
4/20 c19 AysaWolf
Question: am I right or wrong for thinking that you got Izayoi from Problem Children from Another World...?
4/20 c16 AysaWolf
I'm almost halfway done with the story as of rn, and I just had the random/really late thought of the Vongola ring battle and how awesome it would be with Nagisa and Karma...
4/20 c6 AysaWolf
I'm screaming in anger about the first scene, but that last line has me stressing.
2/21/2019 c30 1Tiaflower
Woah, this is cool! Can’t wait to read more!
12/20/2018 c30 ACasualHuman
wot

I was just spammed and I'm still half asleep, this is chaos.

So Shawn hasn't forgiven Satsuki, and False is a yandere? Shawn was also tricked into thinking that Satsuki had a good life, while she didn't?

Is Satsuki gonna die? If I read correctly she was calling Shawn "her living proof". So she'll either die, or she wants a separate pov of the happenings in the mansion.

Anyways, thank you for the chapters and I hope you continue to update. Have a good day~
7/3/2018 c26 ALocalPotato
wot m8

Are they are vampires

Is Satsuki gonna turn into a supernatural being or something? Whoa.
5/29/2018 c25 6KingJGamer
No. Not really
5/22/2018 c24 KingJGamer
If your ever on a wrighters block, then how about you do a cut away to the assassination classroom and have the curent gardiun potentals train in the Dying will flames? Just a thought, great story. (Nagisa totaly mist flames)
4/19/2018 c24 Yuelliya21.iy
Black butler scene... Huhuhu
4/12/2018 c23 29kuu.mochizuki.3
How interesting i wonder what is gonna happen next ;3
2/27/2018 c22 xenocanaan
I wonder if Nagisa and Karma (and even the rest of Class E) will go to retrieve Satsuki and make her return if she fails? I can’t imagine Class E letting go of one of their own so easily. Fantastic chapter and I can’t wait to read more!
12/30/2017 c21 kuu.mochizuki.3
This is a incredible story keep up the aswome work and I look forward to reading the rest of it ;3
12/20/2017 c21 3Benthos
YEASSSSSSSS
*****SO FREAKING HAPPY THIS AWESOME FIC UPD8ED- I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU ((AND THIS STORY)) WHEN YOU DROPPED OUTTA RADAR!*****
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »