for Make It

6/19/2019 c1 32RyokoMist
...sir...SIR!

FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU SEND PRECIOUS, CHUBBY OLE ME ON A FEELS TRIP?! THE WAY YOU HAD HUDSON DOWN PEGGED MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS WATCHING AN ACTUAL EPISODE NOT READING A FIC. I've always loved Hudson. He's my senior citizen warrior husband. Don't judge me...I see that face. Fix it.

Great fic hun! And I love how you touched on Angela feeling the difference of how she was raised versus the life she's now living. YOU CAPTURED IT PERFECTLY.
2/16/2019 c1 James Birdsong
This is a good fanfic.
10/30/2018 c1 2nomdeplume30
Oh my gosh, I love this!
6/23/2017 c1 1Alphabeat
I think I might take this advice to heart too. Well written, could be put in the show.
11/3/2016 c1 17Nosedivefan01
Thank you so much for writing this. Right now in my life, I've recently hit an emotional snag and I've found myself wondering exactly why I'm even here and what I'm even doing anything for. Why am I stuck in the dead end job I'm at... Etc etc. So even though Hudson might have been talking to Angela, it helped me a great deal to be reminded why I'm worth it and why I'm here. Thanks so much for writing this and thanks for having it come from Hudson.
5/9/2016 c1 Animecartooncomicgirl
this was done beautfully brought tears to my eyes with hudson comforting his 'rookery ganddaughter/ daughter in law in her time of confusion (i say it as granddaughter/ daughter in law because hudson his goliath's rookery father, but also the birth father of broadway)
4/14/2016 c1 4rbrooks25
I lIke the idea. I was thinking that with the epic battles that I will be doing in my series we could collaborate on something like this at the end of one. Check out my stories and let me know if you think that would be a good idea.
4/14/2016 c1 Lady Evil
I really like this. Good Gargoyles fics on this site are rare. Though, it gave me a mental image of Hudson singing "You Do It For Her/Him" (Steven Universe song) while teaching Angela to sword fight.