FanFiction.Net
for Crossed Wires

4/12/2016 c1 1Sylvia Elaine
You gave us a glimpse into the future for Steve and Mike here and it was funny how both Mike and Jeannie got the wrong end of the stick by being too presumptuous. However the idea of Steve being a Consultant for the Police Department Gang Task Force was a good one and I could just see Steve being very good in this role. Teaching is OK but the Police Department is in his blood. I had to laugh when Mike put the egg on his face. An enjoyable humorous tale.
4/12/2016 c1 17mchicken
Nicely done. I loved Mikes apology.
4/12/2016 c1 Tony Robbertsen
Briroch has challenged you good. This is again a beautiful story of your hand. It shows us how concerned Jeannie and Mike are. But this time their concerns are premature. And poor Steve got the Stone talk twice. But it ended with laughter and excuses.
4/12/2016 c1 30TSOSF site
Geez - hope Steve didn't lose out on the opportunity! Ah, but the Stones were well intentioned and so aptly named. Fun story!
4/12/2016 c1 A.Fan911
Ha, that was cool. Mike in a rage is really a force of nature and you captured that very well. Mike has the tendency to sometimes blow a gasket, usually when he's worried about someone - as in this case. I can't blame him though for being worried - Gang Task Force sounds awfully dangerous... but consulting on the other hand... sounds pretty cool! Great idea!
Anja
4/12/2016 c1 44EKWTSM9
This is great - well done. Jumping to conclusions again - and paying the price. This is a totally plausible scenario!
4/12/2016 c1 39dublin writer
Nice to see a new story from you. I really enjoyed it. A nice thought firstly that Steve might be offered to consult with SFPD long after he had taken up the Assistant Professor's post but having almost lost him three years previously I could also understand how worried Mike and Jeannie both were. It was funny how they ended up being the result of his sleepless night and I loved the egg on the face gesture.. Lol.. A clever image which I actually pictured in my head as I read. A very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.