for Book 1 : Nox Turbida

5/26 c9 MinervaTheTabby
Please Do Continue ! I Love It
10/25/2016 c9 uma.ramrup
Love it, now i'm excited to see when he meets Minerva again.
10/22/2016 c9 8Mawenn35
It's seems awful for Albus but what about Minerva !
Please I want more !
5/8/2016 c8 Mawenn35
This story is so great ! Please keep writing I can't wait to see more of the relationship between Minerva and Albus ! And you described the battle scenes with an incredible realism !
5/7/2016 c8 20yourmirroroferised1
I like this story. If you need a beta, let me know, I'd be happy to look over chapters for you before publication. I think the story is pretty good so far. Excellent character development as far as is possible with the amount of story you have.
5/7/2016 c8 larissa.wuh
you can't leave us like that ! the fight was one of the best Grindelwald /Dumbledore fights i have ever read ! oh and I love that you are updating so often !
5/4/2016 c5 1BeBraveBeLion
You sure know how to keep your audience on the edge of their seat.
Can't wait for the fight to begin and love how you still manage to weave some romance into their dire situation.
5/3/2016 c4 larissa.wuh
amazing Chapter as alwaysI really like the way in which you portray Dumbledores thoughts !
4/24/2016 c3 BeBraveBeLion
Seems like some action scenes will be coming our way. Can't wait for more.
4/24/2016 c3 larissa.wuh
amazing Chapter ! I guess the war is coming to a peak ? :o
4/21/2016 c2 larissa.wuh
this story is amazing ! i really hope you are going to update as there are only few ADMM fanfictions
4/13/2016 c2 joaniefan
Love it! young Minerva fics are my favorite, please, keep on with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/13/2016 c1 dsky
Yes! I love Young!Minerva stories, and the books and movies made me think she was older than Pottermore says, so don't let the canon police get you down. This is a very promising start, and I am looking forward to more. I love the use of her animagus skills, and you worked in a subtle and sound reason for not using magic to make camp life easier.
4/12/2016 c2 BeBraveBeLion
I love AU stories and yours is of to a great start.
Keep this up and this story could end up there with death's dominion and resolving a missunderstanding.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service