for Kantai Collection: New Friends, New World

7/2/2018 c2 Guest
It would be awesome if you add a couple of new ship people, the reason I say people is because one would be male. One of The new ones would be The Flying Dutchman, who is a male and his girlfriend would be The Queen Anne’s Revenge. And the Dutchman would be smart, ruthless, patient, and a little theatrical, Same the Queen Annn. And they hate the abbysels, and are very powerful too. And when they show up their entrance make everyone stop what there doing with a feeling of “oh shit, run!”
1/11/2018 c1 Dianherdianto
This is a good fic. Continue please.
8/6/2017 c47 1PTKadota
I have an oc. Its basically my bio except the species being human.
8/6/2017 c47 8cko2
Nice to an update. I will try to come up with ideas to toss at you later and this sets up the rest of things to kick things off. Nice chapter though.
8/4/2017 c47 14Celestia's Paladin
Rather surprised they allowed Hideoame to do the briefin. And I do wonder where the league is during all this
7/5/2017 c46 3Ghrathryn
Interesting fic so far, should be a ride. I did notice a few things that you might want to go back and double check though.

1) Several instances across all chapters of having two people speaking in one paragraph - might be misruns or formatting oddities since it crops up off and on.

2) Several times you've used the wrong version of the word, commonly 'their' when it should be 'there', but there are some others.

3) Personal opinion, it might be worth, particularly once the main fic is done, shuffling chapters so the 'tech book' chapters are clumped together instead of scattered to make reading through easier.

4) You seem to have been focused on the Destroyermen world for a while, long enough that I'm kind of wondering what DesDiv6 and particularly Hibiki are doing or whether they were even meant to be part of the fic. Might be worth either yanking those chapters into a separate fic or doing some focus time and bringing things around to link back up.
6/5/2017 c46 8cko2
Nice to an update and to see dennis still active in his 80s and still kicking ass for sure.
5/16/2017 c45 Meep
Pls update soon!
4/16/2017 c45 cko2
nice to see an update to the story. i just have to wonder just what dennis has in mind for a big gun this time. nice to see that the ship girls are having issues with thier pasts and trying to get over them.
I have to ask, where are the ships fairys that appear in some storys that the girls have and you have to intro them since you have the carrier girls with pilots and you just have to have the SB come out of walker and chew someone out big time...this really does have to happen damn it. you know you want to and the him chewing dennis out or walker really is going to be funny as hell to write.
please do it...please.
4/15/2017 c45 14Celestia's Paladin
Oh hell yeah, was wondering when you would update again. Definitely worth the wait, and in that wait I've been finally listening to the books, up to Book4, so now I have a far better idea about who everyone is.

Look forward to the next one
10/26/2016 c44 Celestia's Paladin
Comparing to other summing scenes I've read you did a good job on yours. She heard the call and she answered.

Sorry Sea Tiger we're never going to let your forget your time I pink. I like that you incorporated the color somewhere on her person.

I do have to ask... Which Stewart were you talking about, DD-224 or DE-238?

Can't wait for more
10/26/2016 c44 8cko2
Big sal id back and the allies have an extra carrier to boot. Need to summon a couple of others to help out and things can really get going then. Nice chapter with the girls wondering what they will do when thexwar ends.
10/8/2016 c43 14Celestia's Paladin
So let me be honest, I haven't actually read the Destroyerman series. I've heard of it, and I do have access to the audiobooks so there is that.

So far you are doing pretty damn good, I like the characterizations on the girls. Now if I recall correctly you are asking for ideas I do have three of you are interested. One is about Sea Tiger and the pink incident, one is if Sea Tiger is a reference from Operation Petticoat then maybe Stingray from Down Periscope could appear. And Third... Needs more Texas, BB-35 that is.
10/8/2016 c21 Celestia's Paladin
Wait... Sea Tiger, funky diesel engine... You're referencing Operation Petticoat?
10/7/2016 c43 8cko2
Thank you for a new chapter. Can not wait to see big sal back and kicking ass much less some of the other ships that might get summoned which would be cool to say the least. Sorry to hear your wreak. Hope you are not hurt badly at all. Good luck. Thanks for sharing.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »