for Kantai Collection: New Friends, New World

10/5/2016 c42 8cko2
I tried reading this story a couple of different times and had trouble getting into it at first. I am a big fan of walker and everyone from that series. I have not seen the anime yet of ship girls, just reading lots of fanfics of it. You really dI'd a wonderful job of crossing over both series and advancing the other worls also. Jus weird seeing Dennis still kicking ass with how old he is though. In the books he was in his 30s I think. Matt still alive is amusing though. Surprised you did not have any of his kids or grandkids show up to deal with walker and the gang. Would have been amusing.
The lone hunt for a destroyER hunting for a repair bucket and being kidnapped by et needs more screen time, ever if you make a side Story by its self. Bummed you keep killing off almost all the ship girls that seem to ctoss over though you bastard. The tub boat girl sounded like a cool idea to run with. The summoning of this world's girls is going to intresting and I am wording why walker has not sought out the that joined the Marines. Anyway, cool story and can not wait for more chapters. Thank you for sharing.
9/12/2016 c41 Doug
Seriously how can you have the Shipgirls getting wasted so easily by infantry rifles and small support weapons and then have them fighting against enemy warships? That inconsistency has been my biggest issue with this other wise well, written and interesting story.
9/12/2016 c41 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
I have faith in Zuikaku overcoming this ordeal. If anything, she should not give in to despair and at the same time, she should not drown in revenge.
8/25/2016 c40 meep123456
great job again. looking forward to the action.
8/18/2016 c39 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Great chapter. I hope that the top brass will believe Sea Tiger and launch a rescue operation immediately. The captured ship girls desperately need it.
7/25/2016 c37 The Dead Baron
Nicely done, and yes, HCARs are a thing. I think the Coast Guard wanted some.
7/23/2016 c36 Meep123456
Nice job so far. Update pls
7/13/2016 c35 meep123456
OMF FIRST STORY I FOLLOWED THAT STILL UPDATES! i really like what you are doing now but 2 things i noticed might be nice to fix/use. 1. IS EVERYONE coming to earth v2? and 2. mybe add some shokaku and fusou perspective.. also pls dont let too many hips into earth v2.. oh, and pls add some hibiki! thx and great job!
7/13/2016 c35 Doug
Interesting story, only thing is how can you have the ship girls fighting actual warships in this story when you have them being dropped by conventional small arms even in their rigging? Heck they can even be killed by a normal soldier with a pointed stick if they get the drop on them.
7/10/2016 c34 meep123456
This story is great. I swear it is easily one of my favorite kantai stories ever. please update soon!
7/4/2016 c34 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Well, I'm glad they were able to escape. And I'm sure that Achi-er, Corporal Carr will be surprised at this. I hope that they rescue Shoukaku, Zuikaku and Fusou and that they continue to resist their captors. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/29/2016 c33 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Well, I hope they succeed in escaping. And speaking of Fusou, Shoukaku and Zuikaku, I'm sure that Walker and the others will rescue them, Great Raid style, if they knew about their fates. Or they may find a way to escape from their fates. Well, looking forward to the next chapter.
6/27/2016 c32 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Well, well, well. More shipgirls appear, and this time, they're the ships in the Destroyermen series. And I hope that all shipgirls can (and will) resist the Holy Dominion if they decide to find one. The last thing we need is the Dominion having shipgirls. And Achilles needs to reveal herself, now that knowledge of the shipgirls is widespread (I think). Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
6/11/2016 c1 k4m3j0
I'm faving this but I'm not going to read until I watch the series. I have the destroyer man books though I probably need to buy the last few. Last I read the Catalina pilot was working on escaping with the axtec resistance, and the old passenger ship was prepping to sail
6/9/2016 c19 7Twei