for Kantai Collection: New Friends, New World

5/14/2016 c18 15Corporal Tommy
Reminds me of that German interrogator who used kindness instead of violence and aggression
5/13/2016 c18 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Is the next part in Hibiki's Quest the one that will have a Close Encounter of the Third Kind?
5/12/2016 c16 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Nice chapter
5/11/2016 c16 Corporal Tommy
Great chapter
5/8/2016 c15 Corporal Tommy
Somebody stop this Holy Dominion horde now... in fact... Amirah go play
Amirah: *Cocks her 20 mm cannon* Sure thing
5/4/2016 c12 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Add the ship girls, and the Holy Dominion will be rekt.
5/3/2016 c11 FANFIC HUNTER
I'm honestly hoping those religious nuts run right into a Ree-class battleship.
5/3/2016 c11 The Dead Baron
Another chapter, another 20 minutes taken reading the entire chapter closely to find all the details. Keep up the good work.
5/2/2016 c10 The Dead Baron
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! Perfect thing to come back from turkey hunting to.
4/28/2016 c9 The Dead Baron
And so the drama ensues. Once again, well written, with just the right amount of flavor that a Destroyermen book would have.
4/26/2016 c8 12HyperionGM
AYY LMAO!
In all seriousness aliens probably would be VERY interested in a Kanmusu, after all they are essentially reincarnated naval vessels who have taken human form and thus are an oddity that may draw more galactic interest to earth, which may end up with Yamato being HEAVILY upgraded and given the hull number BBY-01.
4/26/2016 c8 The Dead Baron
DesDiv 6 everybody. When they aren't fighting, they're raising holy hell for everyone else. At least Hibiki's heart is in the right place, even if her brain isn't.
4/26/2016 c7 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Well, an alliance between Ship Girls and Abyssals (if possible) could do wonders against the Girk and the Holy Dominion, especially as they will be treated as enemies by said countries (Mayyybe).
4/25/2016 c7 The Dead Baron
Succinct and informative, I like it. And the concept of mercy you mentioned makes me wonder if an "alliance" will be had between the Girls and the Abyssal in regards to their less than scrupulous foes, the Grik and Dominion. Can't wait for the next.
4/25/2016 c6 The Dead Baron
Very well done. And just in time, as I found out about the next book today as well. June can't get here soon enough.
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »