for Kantai Collection: New Friends, New World

4/23/2016 c5 1delta2177
This seems to be a pretty good story hope it keeps going I am wondering how it will play out
4/22/2016 c5 Cmdr. Jonathan Miller
Which side will the Abyssal Princess join? And is it possible for her ship girl consciousness to show up?
4/21/2016 c5 The Dead Baron
Reading this chapter to Men of War from the AC4:Black Flag soundtrack is perfect.
4/20/2016 c4 The Dead Baron
And a new chapter! YES! Keep up the great work.
4/19/2016 c1 Guest
ALRIGHT! Finally someone wrote a fanfiction story with one of my favorite book series. Great job so far.
4/19/2016 c3 The Dead Baron
And done. Also, WUNDERBAR! This is what I hoped it would be. I feel that I must ask, will the Impie and Lemurian ships be getting "Girls," due to the shipgirls being there, and will Amagi appear, as that would be quite the awkward and tense situation.
4/14/2016 c1 Striader5
Please continue this. I've been looking for a good Destroyermen series crossover or story for a while. I really want to see where you take this.
4/14/2016 c1 24Starfox5
Interesting if brutal start. So many losses. I like the Twist with Mahan and Walker remembering the new world. Can't wait to see what will happen when they arrive at the Settlement.
4/13/2016 c1 FANFIC HUNTER
Not bad get a Beta if you can and yes please continue.
Correction for you
It's We Can't mourn Encounter now not.
We can't Moron Encounter now.
4/13/2016 c1 Arsenal18
Now this is interesting...

Don't like the repete of history but that's a minor thing.

On question have Mahan or Walker told their higher ups about their history? Cause this I imagine they will want to know. Even if it's to give there crew families closure.
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5