for (o) Deadpooch (o)

7/14 c7 Falcon93
Next chapter?
3/12/2019 c6 TheGrandNil
up DATE! up DATE! up DATE!
12/28/2016 c7 TheGrandNil
Aww :(
10/31/2016 c3 2Francisco914
This is perfect acctually.
9/29/2016 c1 2SAK-96
Well Nick and Judy, good luck trying to catch Deadpool (in this case Deadpooch). Considering that the guy once cut his own hand off to get out of a pair of handcuffs.
9/27/2016 c6 Guest
Omg this is one of the best fanfictions i read in a while! You have to post more please!
9/6/2016 c4 Capt. Schroller
Indeed.
9/6/2016 c3 Capt. Schroller
Oh Deadpool you sly Dog. (drum noise)
7/30/2016 c6 Guest
This fic is AMAZING! please do more
7/1/2016 c6 Guest
Ha ha this great I busted a gut, keep doing what you are doing.
6/17/2016 c6 Guest
How about make wade wilson/ deadpooch in love with gazelle voiced by shakira and his apartment room filled with pictures of her.
6/16/2016 c6 Guest
Wait all of the zootopia(ian?) names are puns on the animal so shouldn't it be Wade Wolfsen? Sorry just thought of that. Do as you while, hopefully with a update soon!
6/15/2016 c2 Bill Nye
It was a belt not a watch
6/12/2016 c6 SrCheese
Good story, interesting and funny, but shouldn't you have the story more blood, swearing and you know deadpool stuff?
6/4/2016 c1 SamyJo
This is surprisingly great and works! I love both stories, too, but never thought of a crossover. Now I have another thing to enjoy. :)
My only comment for this is reading Doug be referred to as a goat. You do mention him being a ram as well, which is already different than a goat and still not what Doug is. Plain and simple, Doug is a male sheep and that is all. Rams are a type of sheep, yes, but they are usually mountain sheep and even their females have horns. Just though I'd let ya know to help with that continuity.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »