for New colleague

2/4/2019 c12 Rubyred722
There’s something wrong with chapter 12.
1/5/2019 c12 Thas Costa
I am immensely happy that you have re-posted.
I'm in love with Mac and Christine and I really read all of their story.
I hope it comes with more and that Christmas continues and also wanted a story of them being parents.
ah, you know what I also want you to show the version of Mac taking care of Christine after her kidnapping. how it was, how love helped to overcome. he was taking her to make the surprise happen.
Thanks i loved it.
11/1/2017 c11 Thas Costa
I hate this Quinn.
Aff
Missing the scenes of Mac and Christine.
I love this pair, but there are almost no fanfics of them.
To be continued.
1/6/2017 c8 Guest
I love stella
12/29/2016 c1 timmcgeefan
I do not like detective Shelby myself hun as there's something about her that i didnt like when i was watching the cabbie killer episodes of CSI: NY. I wasn't sure if i liked Jo at first, but she slowly started to grow on me.
I must admit tho hun that i was upset when i discovered that Stella had left to open her own crime lab in New Orleans as the actress that played Stella had quit CSI:NY at the end of season 6 as she was one of my favourite female CSIs.
My two favourite lead CSIs are Mac and H.
My other fave CSIs are: Danny n Lindsay Messer, Tim Speedle, Eric Delko, Stella Bonasera, Calleigh Duquesne, Jesse Cardoza. I have never liked Ryan Wolfe tho as he said something mean and uncalled for about Speed to Delko, but i cannot remember what he said now. I never liked the AV guy Dan Cooper either (and that was before he stole n used Speed's bank card (i cant remember what type of bank card it was).
12/17/2016 c5 Blount64
Boy people need to learn to mind their ow business, it can start a war ! Mac is a great boss. Good story!
4/20/2016 c3 178433Rizzles324B21
Damn Quinn I feel so sorry for Adam. I would've snapped on them too if I was Adam. Mac's right you gotta eat.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service