for What Can I Say --ShamalOC--

7/30/2018 c5 Guest
Thus story is amayzing .. why isn't it complete thou :(
I know it's been 2 years but please update
11/28/2016 c5 OneWhoReadsTooMuch
Just wanted to say, that I really like this story! Shamal is one of those characters that can be forgotten because he's in the background. He's still pretty cool though even if he was a jerk for cheating on her. I can't decide if I'm hoping they get back together or not...
10/18/2016 c3 Gabby
Shamal always made me laugh and he has his great moments - but I never knew I needed a Shamal story (especially an OC one at that) until I stumbled upon your story. Even with the freedom you have with not knowing so much of Shamal - your portrayal of him is incredibly fitting. You do a wondeful job of writing him and I want more lmao. I also love Ivy - her confidence, ambition and work ethic is lovely in an OC; but she's also rather realistic and relatable as well. Their relationship is realistic as well but that makes it so much more enjoyable. I do hope you get more reviews/people reading your story, it's really amazing. Both of their perspectives as well as your detailing are nice too. I hope you continue to write more. c:
10/16/2016 c3 Yukimi Himenou
Oh man, I absolutely love your story so much! I cried when I saw that Shamal cheated and how hurt Ivy was, but you were absolutely realistic in describing how their relationship was strong yet fragile and on the brink of being severed. I do hope that Shamal finds some way to try and get Ivy's forgiveness, and that hopefully in the end they both get their happy ending. I think it'd be cute if The Zodiac was overprotective of Ivy, as it seems like a cute family is in the making. :) Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story, and I hope you have an amazing day!