for Last Dance

4/20 c3 3ShadowWriter33
Good story - liked the team friendship and realizing they took Eliot for granted and trying to make it right in the end.
11/17/2017 c2 ThenChangeIt
Love this.
10/27/2016 c3 Wanda
I agree that Elliot doesn't get enough screen time. I really liked your story :-)
10/10/2016 c3 Maribelle
Very cute! I liked this.
10/9/2016 c3 ann.ryce
I really enjoyed it. Startd out intense and then turned sad. Poor Eliot didn't go to his and missed going with the. At least Sophie is making it up to him.
10/9/2016 c3 bridgem76
Aww! Loved this. So sweet and love the team searching so hard for Eliot. Characters are spot on. Well done as always.
10/9/2016 c3 7Cgarcia555
Eliot the lonely loner. Loved it.
8/2/2016 c2 Bloodskye1512
I really liked this story.
5/12/2016 c2 10musingmidge77
Haha! "Cause my nana taught me all about self-preservation." Perfect characterization there! Love this story. It always bothered me that poor Eliot was left out at the end. With no one checking on him. I love the way you stay true to Eliot's character. Uncomfortable with the team taking care of him, believing he isn't worth their love. Such a beautiful, tortured character. Great work!
4/22/2016 c2 tigerlilyschild
Really enjoyed this, but it doesn' t feel complete. Maybe one more chapter?

Lee
4/15/2016 c1 Guest
This is a great story! I loved it!
4/15/2016 c2 Guest
Loved this. Just plain loved it.
4/15/2016 c1 Guest
Oh, this is great! Very suspenseful. Characters are spot on. Eagerly jumping to next chapter!
4/15/2016 c2 9Tacodestroyeravenger
(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ another El Whumpage that you and me share a liking for:) thanks for the gift!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service